Last Authors Note For Now

I know I don't update as much as I want to anymore. I honestly have no proper excuse for my laziness. I remember last summer I would update almost daily with more than one fic, but now I can barely open up a draft. I get slightly overwhelmed by the pressure of writing something and cowardly just avoid it until I get proper motivation. I realize that a lot of you have sent in requests and hoped for one, and yes, I still have my book written with every single request I've gotten. I used to wake up early in the morning to write and stayed up till three writing because I had an idea I really didn't want to forget. To all of those who requested, I'm deeply sorry.

I'm bad at doing this type of thing, but nonetheless I still feel bad. I love writing a lot and it helped me get to know you guys and meet many of you, and it helped me to make some friends. You guys really helped me in days where I felt like complete crap and consoled me and gave me advice. And I feel like crap about quitting writing, but I figured 'why kind of person am I if they're expecting a fic, when I'm not even opening up one'. So I'm deciding to stop for a long, long, while. I will stop writing for my oneshot books (KNB, Free!, Haikyuu!!, Diabolik Lovers). I still love the shows very much but I just can't write for them anymore. The slightly good news is that I will still attempt to go on with Unexpected Matchmakers , and continue to go on Wattpad and reply to your comments. I won't be deleting my oneshot books, because who knows, in the future I might end up taking it up again when my environment and mindset for writing is right. Well...if people were able to read them again.

I will not blame any of you for unfollowing me, or stop reading, or any of the sort. But please don't hate.

But anyways, thank you all for sticking with me this long! This isn't a permanent goodbye (I hope)!! I wish you all the best and let's hope that in the future I'll be able to write again c: