Good To Have You Back [Rin Matsuoka x Reader] LEMON

Nights were often lonely and quiet, save for the sounds of the night such as chirping bugs, flying birds, or late night sounds of engines. It was painful and boring to say the least, since your boyfriend wasn't there.

Long distance is a bitch, you thought.

You hated spending nights alone lying on your side of the bed and looking next to you, hoping you'd see Rin next to you like he always was. Not to mention you've lost hours of sleep thinking about his well being and such. You often wondered if he has gotten into trouble in Australia or if he has been taking care of himself, or something else a girlfriend would wonder.

But tonight was different when Rin had shown up earlier than he was supposed to come home, much to your surprise. You saw that something was off though. Something was unusual. You couldn't decipher the emotions in his eyes.

"Rin?" You asked softly, reaching up to touch his face. He only leaned in and captured your lips in a kiss, passionate and heated, something he's been waiting to do.

"Sorry if I seem different, I just missed you so much," he exhaled out, as you continued to make out with the maroon haired male, simultaneously stripping each other of clothing, greedily yearning for more skin to skin contact. After being stripped of your shirt and pants, you instinctively jumped up and wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer to you.

Rin carried you to the room you both shared and placed you on the bed, not wasting a single moment to prepare you for what's to come. He slipped his slim hand under your panties and entered two fingers into your channel eagerly, already feeling the building wetness. You moaned with every thrust of his fingers he gave, while grasping onto his biceps for purchase.

However, before you came, Rin pulled his fingers away, smirking down at your twitching and needy looking self, obviously irritated by the fact that he denied your orgasm. To further your need for climax, he lowered his hand to play with your clit, the most sensitive part, causing you to moan louder and almost beg.

"Dammit Rin-" you said sharply, trying to gain more pleasure by bucking your hips into his touch, only for him to pull away teasingly once again. Rin unbuckled his pants, revealing his underwear with a prominent wet spot. He wasted no time to pull down his underwear and ready himself into you, slowly entering and relishing your tight heat around him.

This was so worth waiting for, he thought as he moaned out.

Before you knew it though, he was already thrusting into you at full power, the sounds of obscene moaning and dirty works and skin slapping filling the room.

You were nearing the climax you were longing for so much, so you begged for him to go faster and pound harder. Rin complied to your demands, heightening his power, sending you into overdrive, causing you to emit a loud and prolonged moan of satisfaction and climax. You felt his substance fill you up, forever thankful that you were on the pill.

Rin rolled off you as you gave him a final kiss and muttered

"It's good to have you back,"

---

A/N - I hope this lemon was nice! I haven't been writing any lemons much so I've gotten a bit rusty. Also that I don't read much Rin lemons lmao