Secret Career [Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader]

A/N - try to guess what anime I based this fic off of c:

---

You stood nervously in Sousuke's dorm while he was rummaging through his books. Being third years meant studying for college entrance exams. You usually had textbooks to study from at home, but you didn't have a certain book so you asked Rin if he had a copy. He said he didn't, but mentioned that Sousuke had a copy. So you asked Sousuke about it and he agreed to let you borrow his copy. 

Why am I so tense? I'm just getting a book from him. Why am I so nervous?  you asked yourself. If Rin or anyone else was with there with you guys, you'd be okay. But no, it was only you and him. Alone. The thought of you and your crush was making your stomach churn with vicious dragons and your heart pound like a jackhammer. 

You snapped out of your silent panic attack when Sousuke handed you a book. 

"Here. Is this the one you were looking for?" he asked in confirmation as he handed you the book. 

"Yeah. This is the one," you smiled sweetly at him, causing him to look away in slight embarrassment. 

"Okay goo-"

"Wait," you interrupted as you flipped through the book. It seems that it wasn't a textbook, but a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...shoujo manga?

"If I may ask, why do you have a shoujo manga? Is this Gou-chan's or something?" you chuckled at him, flipping through the pages until you ran across a sticky note at the end of the book. 

'Look at scenery of festival. Rewrite plot and redraw scenes on page six in drafts,'

"Um-"

Wait a minute, you thought. 

The author of the series is Suzume Yamasaki. 

And your crush, Sosuske Yamazaki happened to have it. 

Sousuke. Suzume. Sousuke. Suzume

Yamazaki. Yamasaki. Yamazaki. Yamasaki

"Sousuke, are you by any chance the author of this series?" you asked cautiously and slowly. 

"Yes," he replied quietly and lowly, but just loud enough for you to hear. You stared at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth as you tried to picture your crush as a manga author. And who knew someone as 'non-romantic' as Sousuke would create a shoujo manga? 

"Are you really serious?" you asked. Sousuke went back to his desk and pulled out a stack of papers which seems to be his draft. 

And it proved that he wasn't kidding. It had the same exact art style and everything. 

"How did this happen?" you asked as Sousuke shrugged. 

"It just happened," 

"Are you okay? Is it weird?" he asked you, a little bit of worry evident in his tone. 

"No, not at all. I'm just surprised and amazed y'know? Who knew you would be the author behind one of the best selling shoujo manga out there?" You smiled at him, as he blushed very lightly at the compliment. 

---

"So Sousuke..." you started.

"Yes?" 

"What was your inspiration in creating this?" you smiled angelically at him. The same smile he fell in love with. 

"It was based on someone I know," he replied, referring to himself.

"Ooo, I wonder how it'll end," you replied curiously.

"I wonder that too. It's just depending on him," 

"Will he confess to her?" he smiled slightly at your question. 

"Maybe," 

---

A/N - So? Can you guess?  I tweaked it a bit so it might be a tad bit different c:

I hope you all enjoyed this!