"Last night was amazing." He mumbled kissing my forehead once more. 

"You scared me." I looked up at him. 

His eyes fluttered open. Kaiser smiled down at me. He ran his hand up my shirt but pulled it away quickly.

"The twins are here." He sat up taking me with him. 

The door opened, Storm and Felix walked in holding the twins. 

"I would love to watch them for another day but they kept me up all night and you know how I love my sleep." Storm placed my baby girl in my arms. 

"So what are their names going to be?" Felix asked. 

I looked down at her. She was so cute with her little button nose. 

"She looks like an Emily." Kaiser smiled down at her. 

"Ethan." I looked over at my baby boy. 

I noticed that they both had Kaiser's nose. Ethan yawned opening his eyes. 

"Look at that, he has your eyes." I smiled, but then frowned. "They don't have my looks." 

"I'm sure they'll have your personality." He laughed. 

I rolled my eyes then laughed as Ethan did so took. 

"Yo they're already picking up on things." Storm laughed. 

"Come on, let's leave them alone." Felix walked around the bed grabbing Storm by the hand. 

"But the babies." Storm whined. 

"We'll make our own." He picked her up tossing her over his shoulder. 

"They'll both be Alphas right?" I asked. 

"Pure Alphas." He nodded. "We have to keep them safe. They'll be people who would want to kidnap them." 

I held Emily close. 

Don't worry little ones, mommy and daddy will protect you no matter what. 

I kissed her forehead. 

"Mommy!" Emily came running towards me. 

I picked her, she held onto me tight. 

"What is it?" I asked worried. "Where's your brother?" 

I started walking outside but Kaiser pulled me back. He was holding Ethan. He motioned for me to be quiet. He passed Ethan over to me. 

Go hide. 

He kissed my forehead, Ethan's and Emily's too. 

My eyes filled with tears. He ran out the house shifting into his wolf. I ran into the library locking the doors. I lead the twins into this tiny hiding room. 

"Do not say a word." I closed the door. 

I could hear Ethan whispering trying to calm down his sister. I closed my eyes trying to focus on Kaiser. He fighting off enemies with his guards. I started to pray as I heard the door nob jiggle. 

"Let me in Jordyn." I heard Storm's panicking voice. 

I rushed to the door. I pulled Storm in locking the door. 

"When did you get here? Is the baby okay?" I asked. 

"We were heading over here when Kaiser mind linked with Felix to come-" Storm paused. "I did a spell that would help them heal faster but-" 

I pulled her in for a huge when their was a loud bagging at the door. 

"Do you think they got into the house?" Storm asked. 

"It's a possibility." I said. 

The bagging stopped. 

"Do not come out that room until I say so." Kaiser demanded. 

"Okay." I answered. 

I took the twins from the small hiding place. They sat on the couch. I gave them a book to pass the time. 

"They're only six." I sighed. "They should be having fun not having to hid from people who are trying to kidnap them." 

"Things will get better." Storm nodded. "I don't know how I know, but I know." 

I laughed shaking my head. 

"I hope you're right." I smiled. 

"Oh, I know I'm right." Storm smiled back. 

And things did get better after that attack things got peaceful. That was until they hit their teenage years.

 ❈

I really hoped that you all enjoyed this book! I'm working on my writing skills for fiction books. I'm more of a fanfiction writer lol.

Comment, Share & Vote

 • Sequel : Alpha Twins 

Kidnapped By My Mate | WerewolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara