11

We went back to the cabin, ate then cuddled until we fell asleep. I turned over feeling around for him but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes to see a note on Kaiser's pillow. 

Jordyn, I'm so sorry you had to wake up alone. I wanted to wake you but you looked so peaceful. I had a pack meeting with other packs. I'll be back in a week. Please don't do anything stupid. 

I laughed. I got up and dressed. I went home. 

"We need to talk." Storm grabbed my hand. 

"About?" I asked. 

"You and Kaiser." She smiled. "I also found some things out." 

"I haven't been a good friend lately. I'm sorry." I sighed. 

"Don't be." She said. "Things are crazy." 

I nodded. 

"Lets go get something to eat." She said. 

We walked to our local coffee shop. 

"So I found out that your dad was having an affair with Kaiser's mom this all happened when we kids. So like ten year old us had no idea. I Kaiser's dad killed your father." 

I choked on the coffee that was going down. 

"What?" I gasped for air. 

"Kaiser doesn't know." She said. "None of us did. Your mom ran off with to get back at him. She knew that you and Kaiser were mates." 

"Doing so she abandon our pack, they all became lost." I said. "Years passed and Kaiser became the Alpha of my old pack." 

Storm nodded. 

"Kaiser mentioned something about taking out his fathers pack, did he kill his father?" I asked. 

Storm didn't answer. 

"That I do not know." She said. "His pack killed everyone in his father's pack. Until he found out that one of the fighters was his brother." 

I nodded as things started to make sense. 

"My mom is still made at his father for what he did, but my dad was a cheater." I pressed my lips together. 

"Kaiser wouldn't cheat on me would he?" I asked. 

"Don't think that." She said. "Kaiser loved you ever since you two were just kids." 

"I know." I said. "I loved him too." 

I smiled. 

"I remember when me and him used to play house." I laughed. "I remember some things but not all. Like how me and him met." 

"I wish I could help you, but I'm not that strong yet." Storm looked bummed. 

"Hey, don't worry about it." I said. "Let's go work." 

"Okay." She stood. 

We went into the book store. My mom was checking someone out as I walked in. 

"Come again." She said as the person left. 

"Jordyn." My mom walked over to me quickly. 

"I don't wanna hear it." I said. "I just came here to work." 

She nodded. "Where's Kaiser?" 

"He went out of town for a pack meeting." I answered. 

"Oh did he take his cute wing man with him?" Storm asked. "I've been meaning to get his number."