"I've been trying to find the girl. Like you told me to." The goblin said, not raising his head.

I felt Mac flinch at the goblins words. He wasn't expecting that.

"I see and have you?" Mac asked.

The goblin shook his head, drool swaying around. I almost gaged.

"No sire. That prince of the seelie court has taken her. She could be anywhere."

"I see. What was the reason why I told you to kidnap the girl?"

The goblin lifted his amber eyes and coward under the words.

"Well?" Mac spat. His grip on my arm tightening.

"Yo-you want the crystal?" He asked, unsure of his words.

Mac nodded "Well then. Why have you returned home without it!"

Mac's voice boomed loudly causing others to turn to stare before they too cowered away. The goblin jumped and took a step back.

"Because word has gotten back that she is here sire. Here in Faerie."

"Well, keep looking!" Mac shouted, turning back around with me in tow.

We walked at a much faster pace, now that we had been approached. I didn't saying anything as we weaved through the crowded market. Night had now fallen and it seemed the place had become busier. Creatures shouted from behind stools, selling their most prized items. I heard one creature, wearing a blood red cap shout about how his human eye necklaces can detect mood changes. I gulped and chose to block out the sellers banter.

Eventually, we made our way out of the market and across a wide stone bridge. I looked up then, darkness lay before us save for a lonely building in the distance with its light still on. I exhaled glad to have passed the market, but I knew we were still in The Unseelie Court. I glanced up at the fortress on my right; it was large with so many windows casting out a warm glow of light. It reminded me of a lonely castle somewhere in England, calling to visitors to enter its warmth and rest a while.

We walked in silence in the darkness. I looked up at the sky and gasped at the thousands of white stars shining brightly. The night sky here was much different to the one at home. How was that possible? Where we had clear view of astrological signs and saw the pictures easily. This one was like being in space surrounded by so many stars you couldn't make out what was were. Even pin pointing the north star was impossible.

We walked up a gentle slope, passing a few detached houses, and came up outside the building. It turned out to be an inn. The public house looked larger than it did in the distance and it looked strange. I stared up at the three story building, like the fortress this too had many windows. I didn't know what to expect inside, but something told me otherwise.

"We're not staying here for the night, are we?" I exclaimed