"Goblin City." Mac exhaled.

"What?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from the view to look at Mac.

"This is the border of The Unseelie Court, known as Goblin city." He nodded before him.

The image of the goblin man that tried to attack me came to mind and I shuddered at the thought of a thousand of those things up ahead.

"Can we go around it?" I asked.

"It will be quicker to go through it." He turned towards me. "Should be simple enough." He looked me once over. "Pull your hood up and stay close to me. Don't look at anyone or anything. Don't even look at the market stools. Once you look they will hinder us for a bargain." He said, drawing his own hood up. "We need to make ourselves unknown. We need to go passed The Unseelie Court unseen."

Once we felt safe we trod through the entrance of the city. The smell of all things rotten evaded my sense of smell and I fought down a gag at the offensive stench. Goblin City was the chief city of The Unseelie Court, a large habited region. In the centre was the court, a large fortress loomed, gothic and magnificent. I noticed large things flying in the sky, larger than birds and as one swooped I had to stop myself from gasping. It was a dragon and something was on its back, a female with long black hair and deathly pretty.

"Night-hags." Mac whispered as we slowly stalked the narrow streets. He sensed my unease and grabbed hold of my hand to refrain myself from running.

The folk here were the stuff of nightmares. I noticed the goblins, ugly as they were and as mean as the last time I saw one. I averted my gaze quickly as a group them, outside a pub stopped talking and turned to stare at us. We slipped passed easily and I could hear them return to their banter as we turned the corner.

A large market loomed into view. Golden fairy-lights decorated each stool and provided light for the shoppers as they haggled and argued over weird and strange items, I daren't look.

We were half way through the market; all I could see were legs, feet and damp cobble-stones. I wouldn't look up in case I caught the attention of someone. That's when I felt a hand clamp down hard on my right shoulder. I froze with fear. Mac whirled around and we came face to face with a goblin, the same goblin that unsuccessfully tried to capture me in the park. His eyes glistened as he eyed me, ignoring Mac.

"Have I seen you before?" He snarled, tongue flicking out to lick his razor sharp teeth. I cowered into Mac.

"Of course you have, you dim witted fool." Mac spat. His voice had changed. It sounded strong and loud. The accent was that of English Oxford. I took a glance, all I could see was darkness inside his hood.

The goblin immediately bowed down.

"Forgive me your highness. I haven't been home for quite some time." He spoke lightly. A long line of drool fell from his mouth and touched the floor. I grimaced with disgust.

"I've noticed." Mac replied with the same strange voice. Dominating.