When he sees you at a MEET&GREET:Liam

LIAM:

" Go back with Danielle! " a fan began to yell. Security was called and she was forced out of the room as she threw a tantrum, yelling out profanities and insults to Liam.

Liam's face was upset now, and the boys tried to cheer him up, management suddenly ended the meeting early. Everyone was leaving and Liam sat down on a chair, bummed out.

You quickly sat down on the table next to him, like nothing.

"Hey, did you know it's scientifically proven that if you smile, even when your sad, it helps?" you say as you watch the people leave. Security didn't notice you yet.

He was confused as he looked up at you really quick. "What?" he asked, his brown eyes sad.

You repeated your smile. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you with disbelief.

"Just smile, you'll see" you assured, smiling at him. He looked at you for a second and smiled.

"There you go!" you laughed. You gave an exaggerated grin, "Doesn't it help?" 

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah it does."

"Good. Now you ju-" you were cut off my security, who were no pulling you down.

 " Wait!" he said as he stood up. Security hesistated.

"Nah, it's ok. If its trouble I can just go. I'm curious to check out that bomb burrito place outside." you said, actually thinking about a nice big burrito.

He laughed and sighed, agreeing unwillingly. 

" You want to me to bring you one? Looks like you really need a talk." you asked concerned. You didn't see him as a celebrity anymore, you saw him as a guy with some overwhelming issues. He looked up at you and gave you a warming smile.

"You're so different from the rest" he realized, he sat back down and looked at the ground. You looked at the security, assuring them that you weren't going to do no harm. They let you.

You lay on the ground, your face right under his and you smile.

" I said smile." you ordered playfully. He did. "Ok, so what kind of burrito you want?" you asked. He gazed at you as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Surprise me," he said softly, he glared at you still and you looked away embarrassed.

"Alright! I'll be right back." you said. You looked at the cautious security guards. "Hey, if it helps your buds here, they can come and see me order for you... hey, I'll treat you guys!" you thought, a smile on your face. Security agreed and you heard Liam laugh.

You bought burritos for the guys and came back, talking to Liam for another two hours or so, giving him advice. 

"I never thought I'd need someone so much!" he said as he held you in a tight hug.

"Hey, thats what I'm here for!" you said.  He smiled and gave you his number.

"I trust you enough" he said. You smiled. " I'm glad." He scratched his head, a smile on his face as he coughed up a laugh.

"I have a good feeling we'll keep in touch" you both said. You both smiled gladly. 

You guys were inseperable.