twelve.

Melissa

Packing my carry on luggage into the bin above, I sighed as I sat down in my seat. I had the whole row to myself which I'm glad because sitting with strangers would've freaked me out. Looking out the window I gazed at the sunset. Orange, pink and golden tones washed the sky as the sun hid away.

I loved the way each sunset was different. Same goes for sunrises. One was never the same as any other. I took out my sketchbook and color pencils and drew my interpretation of the sunset. Drawing away and I hummed quietly.

"Ma'am? I'm gonna need to ask you to put those away as we are about to take off" the air hostess said.

"Oh, okay" I said putting my stuff away.

I buckled up as the air hostess went to the front and gave instructions and a quick safety briefing.

"Please put on your seat belts as we are about to take off. Flight one fifty two to California. Enjoy your flight"

I plugged my headphones into my phone and pressed play as the plane took off. Ride by twenty one pilots began and I sighed contently. In a few hours I would be with my two favorite people and meet a whole bunch of new people. I hoped Ashton's friends were nice. I hadn't seen him or Harry since they both achieved success with their bands.

After my kidney donation everything had changed for the three of us. Harry went on to the x-factor and made it to third place. He got put in a group and now they're touring all over the world.

Ashton started his own band with three other guys and they started doing covers on YouTube and writing their own songs when they got noticed by Harry's band. Then soon enough they were asked to join them on tour. I didn't really know much about their bands. I know there was five members in Harry's and four in Ashton's.

I decided to do a little bit of research even though I'd be meeting all of their band mates soon. I wanted to know what they looked like. I started with Harry's band first. They all looked so attractive. I scrolled through pictures and pictures of them.

There was a guy with dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked somewhat familiar. I wondered if his eyes were really that blue in person. There was Harry of course with his emerald green eyes and brown hair. A guy with brown shaggy hair and light blue eyes, and another guy with light sandy brown hair and hazel almost caramel like eyes. He was absolutely gorgeous. His smile and his face and his everything was perfect. I sighed in admiration at his picture. His name was Liam. I stared at his picture for a bit more until the hair hostess walked by giving me an odd look.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine, thank you" I smiled. She nodded and walked down the aisle offering food and drinks. I set my laptop aside and grabbed my medicine from my bag. I took my medicines and washed down the pills with water.

I grabbed my laptop and continued my research. Now onto Ashton's band. There were four members, including him. The lead singer guy had blonde hair, blue eyes and had a lip piercing. He seemed pretty cool. The next guy was complete opposite of him. He had dark hair with dark chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin. He was very attractive. I bet all the girls loved him.

Ashton was next with his sandy brown colored curly hair and his hazel eyes. He looked so cute with his dimples. Ashton and I looked very similar. We had the same eyes and same hair color. Except my eyes were a bit more brown and his showed a tiny bit more green in them.