11. Change.

Acacia Brinley Lovato and Jonas Kendall Lovato. I look into their eyes, both brown eyes like mine. Noses like Liam's. I get tears in my eyes but they slowly go away. 1 year old. 1 tough damn year. I look at Liam. He hasn't been here in hours. I smile . "Hi." I say. But he dosent respond. It's been like this for months. Not responding, home drunk, home high. His reputation is gone. Long gone. I wave acacias little arms. He sighs. He picks her up and lifts her up and whispers "who's my baby girl?" He says. And I take her and put her in a crib next to Jonas's. I go downstairs and see Liam on the couch. Watching baseball. "What's wrong?" I say. Snuggling up to him. He pushes me away. "Nothing." He mutters . "What's up with you?" I say. He scoffs. "Wrong with me? Nothing. Just go and cut yourself." He says. I start looking at him. "Who are you?" I yell. "Who am I? You've trapped me down. With two kids and a wife." He says. "I did?!" I yell. "Fuck." He mutters . "I knew you would do this." He says. I get up. And swallow loudly. "You are not the man I met." I say. I walk into my room and pack my things. I will leave one day. I look up and bite my lip. "You anorexic whore!" I hear I cover my ears. "Demi it's okay. Ill always be here." Trenton's voice says. "Just go and cut yourself." I hear. "Anorexic bipolar." I hear. I cover my ears and scream before I completely pass out on the ground. 

"Wake up." Liam's harsh voice says, putting a ice pack on my head. I close my eyes and slowly open them. "Where's acacia? Jonas?" I say. Realizing I passed out. "Your moms here taking care of them." He says. My mom peeps through the door. He sighs loudly. He goes out. My mom closes the door.

"You need to go." she says.

"I know." I say.

"Come with me, To Texas. You can bring Caca and Jonas." She says. Caca as in Acacia.

I nod. "Please." She says.

I look at the ceiling. "Okay." I say. 

"He's going to be gone at 5 for a photoshoot. He said so, We will go then. Its 2:00. You can write a note, Get your stuff together." She whispers.

I start taking my notebook out. Writing a song.

See you calling again; I don't wanna pick up, no

I've been laying in bed, probably thinking too much, oh oh

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times, I dont reply

You know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

Stop right now, you'll only let me down, oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Trying not to forget, should be easier than this, oh oh

All the birthdays you've missed

I was only a kid, oh oh

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply

You know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

Stop right now, you only let me down, oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

To me

Sorry, I'm not sorry for the times

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back, to me

Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby

Stop right now, you'll only let me down, oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

I write. The tears stream down my face.

Im so sorry, Liam. You are a lot to me. But I have to go. I love you. I always will. I'm not sure if you love me anymore. It's became a game. You've hitted me, used me and even more in the past few months. Its just the time. I know there is another woman. Another girl. If you want to become a father again.. Or just need help. Im a call away. Please dont call to make me come back. This is for the best. I remember we used to sing Ke$ha in the car and you would do the gay guy voice. .. But this is over. Be with that girl. I will always want you.

Sincerly,

Fatty.

My tears fall even more. I hear the door click. Hes gone. My mom looks at me and hugs me. I go and pick up their carriers. My mom has our bags. I tape the note to the fridge. I look at my reflection in the mirror. Baggy eyes. I look at the wedding picture through the mirror. I pick it up and put it in my purse, for a memory. I go in my moms. Here we are, Going to texas. Leaving my past. I cry at times. But look back and realize this is the best choice. My phone rings a few times. But I ignore it.

See you calling again; I don't wanna pick up, no

I've been laying in bed, probably thinking too much, oh oh

Sorry I'm not sorry for the times, I dont reply

You know the reason why