Ch. 45

THANKS FOR 11K LIKE WTF😭😻 i love you guys so much!! My cousin made a wattpad but she doesn't like her name so can you search up jaidadolan and read her story!! It's pretty good in my opinion. I still don't know why she doesn't like her name like her name is so pretty! Her name is Valerie like that's so pretty!!

Hazel's POV
I'm not 100% sure that my nana likes Grayson. She keeps giving him the death glare and it's worrying me. I'm not going to confront her just yet because I want to see if anything gets worse. Today is our last day in Bora Bora and I'm pretty sad about it but I'm definitely coming back here because it's so beautiful. I'm playing with the kids while Grayson is putting air into the blow up toys. I kept a very close eye on my nana because you never know what she could do to grayson while I'm not paying attention to her. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little but I noticed it was Ethan. I let out a small breath in relief.

H- Oh my gosh bro! You scared me.
E- Haha I can tell. Can I ask you something?
H- Yeah what's up?
E- Why do you keep looking at your grandma?
H- Because I have a feeling she doesn't like Grayson. I feel like yesterday when she "apologized", she completely lied because she won't keep her eye off of Grayson. I can tell there is hatred in her because of the way she is looking at him.
E- Oh really. Well I does look like she doesn't like him. Are you going to say something about it?
H- No yet.. I want to see if something bad happens.
E- ah ok. I'll Avery and I will stay right here with you and the kids.
H- Alright, thanks.

Now, all of us we watching my nana stare at Grayson. My nana isn't old so I know that she isn't afraid to do something. I looked a little closer to see that she was cracking her knuckles. This woman is not about to try and hurt gray. She was slowly getting up trying her hardest for Grayson not to see her moving. Now is the time I say something.

H- Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?
N- Huh? What are you talking about sweetheart?
H- Don't call me that! Answer the question. What were you about to do?
N- Umm.. I- I- I was just going to go over and help Grayson.
G- That would be nice! Hazel let her help.
H- NO! NANA ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
G- Hazel? What's the problem?
H- Stay out of this! Nana, why were you staring at Grayson like you wanted to murder him? Why were you cracking your knuckles and trying to walk over to him? What is your deal?!
N- Honey, I wasn't going to do anything.
H- My name is Hazel thank you very much. Don't lie to me nana. Don't touch him. He didn't do anything to you! You can't just go over there and attack my husband for no reason.
G- You wanted to hurt me?
H- Yes she did. I saw her giving you that look. Why did you apologize when you know it didn't mean anything? Why did you lie to us? Why did you lie to me nana...?

TO BE CONTINUED....
Sorry guys lol. I'm going through a lot already. School just began today and I'm already getting physically bullied. I have a black eye and a whole bunch of bruises and scratches all over my body so I'm not going to be updating a lot.. I might even end the book. The stress is killing me.. I just can't take it anymore.

Follow me on social mediaInstagram- bbyjaixoTwitter- medina_jaida

Instagram- bbyjaixo
Twitter- medina_jaida