Ch. 44

Grayson's POV
It was so hard for me to sleep because I kept thinking about what Hazel told me. I love hazel with all my heart. I can't loose her and my kids. I probably only got a few hours of sleep but at least I got some sleep. Hazel was moving a lot which means she's about to wake up. I look over at her to see that she was awake.

G- Good morning babygirl. How did you sleep?
H- Eh. Could've been better. How'd you sleep?
G- I didn't get enough sleep. I probably only slept for a few hours.
H- Oh. How come?
G- I keep thinking about what your grandma said. What if she succeeds in breaking us apart?
H- Gray. Look at me..She's not going to tear us about. We will get through this together. I'm not leaving your side for anything. Just calm down ok? Everything is going to be ok.
G- *sighs* yeah you're right. Did your mom get back to you yet?
H- Let me check.

she grabbed her phone off the nightstand and checked for any miss calls or texts.

H- It looks like my mom called me while I was sleeping.
G- Oh haha call her back .
H- Ok.

Hazel sat up and put the phone on speaker so I can hear also. After a few rings, her mom picked up.

M- Hey honey. How are you?
H- I could be better. How are you?
M- I'm good. What's up?
H- Did you call nana yesterday?
M- I sure did.
H- Well what did she say?
M- She said that she was just overwhelmed to see Grayson. She dated and married people that had some secrets and she doesn't want that to happen to you.
H- I understand that but Grayson isn't like that. Just because of his looks, doesn't mean he's hiding something.
M- I completely agree with you honey. I think you and Grayson should go to her house and talk to her about it. That seems like the best thing to do right now.
H- *sad sigh* ok mom. I'll talk to you later. Love you
M- Love you too Hazey

When Hazel put her phone down, she looked very sad so I pulled her into a tight hug and laid back (OMFG GOALS😭❤️) I rubbed her back slowly and kissed her cheek repeatedly (omg I need this in my life😭 someone tryna cuddle😂) She picked her head up and got off of me and walked over to her suitcase and picked out some clothes.

she walked into the bathroom and changed

she walked into the bathroom and changed. Once she closed the door I got up and picked out my outfit.

(that's what gray is wearing

(that's what gray is wearing. peep his muscles😍, Ethan's v- line😍, and cam's face😂😍)
I got dressed really quick and woke the kids up. Ethan and Avery are still sleeping so I didn't want to wake them up cause they will get mad at me. I dressed the kids and waiting for Hazel to get out of the bathroom. She left the bathroom and sat on the bed. I did my daily routine and helped the kids with theirs too. Now it's time to go to hazel's grandmas house.
         SKIP THE WALK
we made it to hazel's grandmas house. Once I looked at the door, I started to get really nervous but just like Hazel said, everything is going to be ok. We walked in and we both took a deep breath.

H- Nana? Are you home?
N- Yes. I'm over here.

We walked further into the house to see that she was sitting down watching tv. We put the kids down and let them play with their toys that we brought. Hazel and I sat on the couch next to her grandma. Here goes nothing...
Hazel's POV
My nana looked at me with a really sad face. I gave her a nervous smile.
N- Hazel, Grayson,I'm very sorry for trying to make you guys divorce. It's just that the experience that I had, I found out secrets that hurt me. Grayson, you seem like a really good guy and you make Hazel really happy. Hazel, I'm glad you found the right guy finally. I'm glad that you have kids of your own, and I love you dearly. Can you please forgive me? I will never make that mistake ever again.
H- Yes, I forgive you nana. I love you too.
N- Grayson?
G- Yeah I forgive you.

That ended on a good note😊 My grandma actually tried to do this to my sister lol so I thought I would bring my sisters life back in the story. She reads this too so love you girl😂❤️
qotd- What's your favorite song atm??
My favorite song is 'Let Me Love You' by Ariana Grande!!! I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!!! omg I need to calm down😂 If you haven't heard that song before.. something's wrong with you but here it is ⬇️

Literally the best song ever😍

Y'all I'm sorry 😍😍
follow me on social media
Instagram- bbyjaixo
Twitter- medina_jaida
Anybody wanna be my texting buddy??! We are going to fangirl about the twins😏💙 just message me!! or dm me on Instagram