Ch. 17

Grayson's POV
I really love Hazel and I want to marry her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I need some help. Michelle and Hazel have an amazing mother and daughter bond so I'm going to ask Michelle for some help.
G- Hey Michelle. Can I talk to you for a sec? In private.
M- Sure thing. We can go to the kitchen.
We walked to the kitchen and sat down.
G- Well I want to marry Hazel. But I want to make it special. Can you help me out?
M- Oh my gosh sweetheart! That's amazing. Of course I can help you. Hazel has been talking about getting married every since she was 13.
G- Oh wow haha. How shouldn't  I propose to her?
M- Well sweetheart, Hazel has always been telling me that she wants to be surprised. She's never went into detail. But i might have an idea.
G- Let's here it. I'm not good with these things haha.
M- Well I was thinking that you can call up your friends and family and I can call up hazel's friends and us. The boys can dress up nice and the girls can do the same. Maybe tuxs and dresses? We can make an isle for Hazel to walk through and hand her white roses because that's her favorite flower. You can let your heart out and say whatever you want to say then get on one knee and propose to her. Does that sound good?
G- Wow Michelle. That's an amazing idea! I think that's what I'm going to do. When should we do this?
M- Whenever is best for you. Hazel has this spot about 5 minutes away from here. She is obsessed with that place. The view is beautiful. You can propose there.
G- Alright. Sounds like a plan. I was looking at rings and I think I found the one that she might love.
M- Do you have a picture?
G- Yes I do. Hold on. Let me get the picture.

M- Wow! Grayson that's a beautiful ring! G- Haha should I get that one? M- Definitely!! Michelle and I talked about the surprise for a little bit longer until Hazel and Joey came back upstairs

G- Haha should I get that one?
M- Definitely!!
Michelle and I talked about the surprise for a little bit longer until Hazel and Joey came back upstairs. Hazel was in a sports bra and some leggings. She's beautiful.
H- Gray you ready to go?
G- Yes sweetheart. Let's go. Thank you so much for letting us spend the night. I had an amazing time.
J- Thank you for staying. You're an amazing person. Thank you for taking care of our Hazel. I hope you two stay together forever.
I look at Michelle and smile.
H- I hope so too.
Hazel walked upstairs to get Owen and Ivy. She came back downstairs with the kids in her arms. I walked over to her and grabbed Owen.
H- See you later.
M- See you honey. See you Grayson.
J- Love you
H- Love you too.
G- Bye.
Hazel and I walked to the car and got in. All I could think about was the surprise. I hope everything goes as planned. We got home. Hazel and I got out and got the kids. Hazel looked so tired. We got in the house. The kids are wide awake now. Hazel laid on the couch with Ivy. I took Ivy away from here and let Hazel sleep peacefully. I sat down in the recliner, holding the kids in my arms. I turned on the tv rocking back and forth. The kids started crying. I got up, and made a bottle for both of them. I fed them and they immediately stopped crying. They were just hungry. I look at both of my beautiful babies and kiss their foreheads. They flash a smile at me.
G- Mommy and I are going to be here for you no matter what. I love you so much and so does mommy. Don't forget that.. ever ok?
I walk back over to the recliner and held them until we fell asleep.