Ch. 43

Hazel's POV
I can't believe what she is telling me right now. She is threatening Grayson's and I marriage. This isn't ok.

H- You're not going to do anything to our relationship because I care deeply about him and he's the father of my children.
N- I understand that but like I said earlier, a guy that handsome must be hiding something. He's going to break your heart, trust me.
H- NANA! UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT THAT I LOVE HIM AND THAT IM GOING TO BE WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, DO NOT COME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY. Good day.
N- One day, you'll see.

I can't believe she's thinks it's ok to say something about him like that. Grayson and I tell each other everything, he wouldn't hide anything from me and I know it. I leave my nana's house to see my beautiful family playing in the water. Everyone turned their heads to look at me when they heard the door being slammed. Grayson looked at me with a worried face and came over to me.

G- Is everything ok? I heard you screaming...
H- My nana is trying to make me divorce you.
G- What?! Why?? Please don't leave me!! I need you in my life babygirl. I don't want you to divo-
H- Grayson, I'm not leaving you... ever. She was saying that someone that handsome as you has to be keeping something and with that secret, you're going to break my heart.
G- Omg I can't believe she would do that. She seemed very nice when I first met her. All of my secrets, well they're not really secrets but you know them all because I tell you everything.
H- Yeah I know. I'm just really upset that she would even say something like that. I thought she would always respect me and maybe even respect you because I love you.
G- I love you too and yeah well I guess not.
H- Ok, let's take that off our mind. Let's go back to the hotel and have everyone play there because I don't feel comfortable here anymore.
G- Ok good idea. Let's go.

I got the kids out of the water while Avery got on Ethan's back. We all started walking back over to where we were staying and to be honest, I feel more comfortable there because my grandma doesn't know where we are staying and I'm not planning on telling her after what happened.

(if you are wondering, these are the places where you stay

(if you are wondering, these are the places where you stay. I've been to bora bora before and the view from the houses is GORGEOUS😍)

We made it to the house and the kids immediately ran over to the water. Grayson ran too just to make sure they don't touch the bottom because they aren't tall enough. Just before the kids jumped in, Grayson grabbed them and safely put them in while he was holding them. I got in and got a hold of Ivy. I laid her on her stomach as she paddled herself in the water.

I- Look daddy (oh girl) I'm swimming!!!
G- I see princess! Good job
O- Daddy (oh boy) I want to swim too!
G- Ok bud. I'll help you.

Grayson put him on his stomach as Owen Started to paddle himself. Owen gasped and smiled.

O- Mommy!! I can swim too!!
H- Haha good job bup (omg I love that name😭😍)

We played in the water for a few more hours and I had the best time ever. Ethan, Avery and I gotten closer which made me happy because I missed them so much.

I- Mommy, I'm tired.
H- Do you want to take a nap right now?
I- Yes please.
H- Ok honey. Owen, are you tired too?
O- Mhm. Just a little bit mommy.
H- Ok, Nap time! Ethan and Avery, are you guys staying out here to coming inside the room?
E- We are going to stay out here for a few more minutes then go inside. It's really pretty out here.
A- Yeah. What he said
H- Haha ok. The door will be open
A- Ok.

Gray and I grabbed the kids and brought them inside and dried them off. We changed them the laid them in the bed. Once their heads hit the pillows, they fell asleep. Grayson and I started to dry off and change into our pajamas. I decided that I should tell my mom what my nana said because that's my moms mom... maybe she could help me.

~iMessage~
H- Hey mom! Can I talk to you for a few minutes?
M- Yes of course sweetheart. Is something wrong?
H- You know how nana didn't know about Grayson, Ivy and Owen?
M- Yes. What about it?
H- Well, when we went over to her place, she asked me to talk privately. She told me that I have to divorce Grayson because someone that handsome is hiding something. But I know everything about him because he tells me everything. And she said that I will be really sorry if I don't.
M- Oh my gosh! She really told you that! Grayson is the perfect guy for you and I know for a fact that he wouldn't keep anything from you because he always tells you even if it's hard for him or it takes a while. Would you like me to talk to her?
H- Yeah I know and yes please. It's stressing me out because I never knew she would act like that.
M- Me either! I will give her a call and talk to her about it because you and Grayson were meant for each other. I will text or call you back when I finish talking to her. I love you.
H- Thank you so much mom and I love you too.

I laid down in the other bed next to Grayson. I cuddled up against him. He wrapped his muscular arms (can we just take a moment😍)

 He wrapped his muscular arms (can we just take a moment😍)

(ahh their smiles❤️❤️ ANDDDDDD peep those muscles😍😏)

I took in a deep breath, taking in his good smelling cologne. I sighed and looked up at him. His beautiful brown eyes melt me (same) I just get lost in them. He kissed me forehead then smiled.

G- Who were you texting? You looked kinda upset then happy.
H- Oh I was talking to my mom. I was just asking her if she can call my nana and talk to her to see why she would say such a thing about you just because of your looks.
G- Oh ok. Whatever happens, I'm never leaving your side. she's never going to take you away from me ok?
H- Ok. I love you so much.
G- Picture that, but I love you more (omg 😍😭 the feels!!)
H- Aw gray. I'm tired. Night
G- Night princess.

soooooooo.... how was it? Do you think her grandma is going to ruin their marriage or are Hazel and Grayson going to stay strong and keep the marriage going???
qotd- What would you do if a family member or friend said something to you about your husband or wife due to their looks?
I would block them out of my life because they can't say something like that about my husband because they had something like that happen to them. That doesn't mean that all the guys with handsome looks are like that.
Follow me please?!?!?
Instagram- bbyjaixo
Twitter- medina_jaida

 Follow me please?!?!?Instagram- bbyjaixo Twitter- medina_jaida

They are so freaking hot like omg!!😍🙌🏼