Ch. 24

A/N : OMG I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO SEE THAT I HIT 1,000 READS!! Thank you so much😭❤️ I love you all😘 Also check out my imagines book. If you want an imagine(s) done for you, just message me, or comment that you want one with your name, the person, and the type of imagine!
-----------------------------------
Hazel's POV
Today is the Kids Choice Sports! I'm so excited and kinda nervous because I've never been nominated for something before. I open up snapchat and start recording.
H- Hi cuties! If you didn't know already, I GOT NOMINATED FOR THE KIDS CHOICE SPORTS!
(2nd recording)
H- If you haven't already, please go vote for me and tweet out that you did. I'll be following a lot of you.
I turned my phone off and set it on my nightstand. Once I set it down, my notifications were going crazy. Surprisingly, Grayson didn't wake up from the sound yet. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and body, then got out. I plugged in my hair dryer and started to dry my hair off. I finished drying my hair. Thank god Grayson woke up to that because if that didn't wake him up, he wouldn't wake up for hours. I plugged in my curling iron and waiting for it to heat up. Grayson walked into the bathroom with me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.
H- good morning my prince.
G- Good morning princess.
H- Start getting ready for the award show. It's in 2 hours, we slept in too long.
G- Ok give me a kiss first
I gave him a little kiss but when I pulled away, Grayson made duck lips expecting me to kiss him again. I laugh at him. He lets go of me and goes to his closet. Oh my gosh! I just realized I'm still wrapped in a towel!! I laugh at myself and walk over to my closet.
H- Baby?
G- Yea!
H- What color tie are you wearing?
G- Teal.
H- Ok thanks
G- No problem.
I grab the key to unlock the part with my dresses and look for a real dress. I finally find one! I have a lot of dresses.

H- Gray, let me see your tie for a sec

He hands me his tie and I see that it's the same color as my dress. Phew! Thank the lord🙏🏼🙏🏼 I get dressed and look for shoes that will match my dress.

I bring my shoes over to my bed and set them there

I bring my shoes over to my bed and set them there. Grayson turns around and whistles at me. I laugh and smile. I walk over to the bathroom and grab my makeup bag. I begin doing my makeup. After about 15 minutes, I'm extremely proud of myself.