Ch. 27

Skip to when Grayson gets his cast off
------------------------------------

Grayson's POV
Today is the day I get my cast off! I'm so excited because it's been really hard to try and do things with my left arm. We are waiting for the nurse to come back with the tools to take my cast off. Owen is sitting on Hazel's lap. They are on snapchat using the filters. Ivy is on the hospital bed with me playing with my hand. I look up to see the nurse with the tools to take the cast off.
H- Ivy come here.
Ivy crawls over to the other side of the bed so Hazel can grab her and take her off the bed.
N- Alright Grayson, you ready?
G- Yes ma'am.
The nurse began cutting the cast off slowly with a cast cutter. Hazel, Ivy and Owen are watching the nurse cut open the cast. I'm not going to lie, the cast cutter is really scary. The nurse finally got the cast off. Owen and Ivy start clapping. We all begin laughing at them.
N- Alright Grayson. All done!
G- Thank you so much.
N- No problem. If there are any problems with your arm, just come back and I'll check it out for you. Oh and would you like to keep the cast?
G- Sure.
The nurse hands me the cast then leaves the room. It feels good to have the cast off. I get off the hospital bed and walk out of the room with Hazel and the kids.
H- Do you think we should let them walk?
G- Yea lets try.
We put the kids down and they began walking. It's so cute and funny when they walk. Hazel takes out her phone and takes a picture of them walking. She puts her phone back in her purse.
H- Let me see your hand real quick.
I was so confused. I didn't know what she was going to do. I gave her my hand. She just wanted to hold my hand. I was scared for a second. Ivy and Owen turned around and looked at us holding hands. Owen grabbed Ivy's hand and smiled at her.
H- Oh my gosh! I'm gonna cry. That was so cute.
I pulled out (you dirty minded ppl😂😏) my phone and started recording them walking and holding hands. Before I stopped recording, I showed Hazel and holding hands. I started swinging Hazel and my hand back and fourth. I ended the video and put it on Twitter and Instagram tagging Hazel. The caption says 'My happiness❤️' I posted it and within seconds of posted it, my notifications were going crazy. I love my fans so much. We got in the car and drove home (skip the drive)
Hazel's POV
RING RING RING
I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of my purse to see that Cameron's girlfriend, Jasmine is calling me. I picked up the phone hearing laughter from girls.
H- Hey girl! What's up?
J- Hay Hazel! So I'm with the girls right now and we were wonder if you wanted to go clubbing tonight. We wanted to have a girls night.
H- Sure. That sounds like fun. What club?
J- OHM Nightclub. Is it ok if we come to your house and get ready?
H- Of course! What time?
J- Is 10 ok?
H- That's fine with me.
J- Perfect! We will be over at your house at 9 so we can turn up and get ready. Love you girl! Bye
H- Haha ok love you too
I hung up the phone thinking about what I should wear.
G- Who was that?
H- Oh it was Jasmine. Cam's girl. She wants to have a girls night out.
G- You're leaving me *sad face* Don't leave me baby please!!!
H- Grayson it's going to be ok. You can invite the guys over.
G- Ugh ok. When are you leaving?
H- 10. I don't know what time we will be back but I will text you when I'm on my way home. The girls are going to be here at 9 so we can get ready. You can invite the guys over now if you want.
G- Ok I'll text them now.
While Grayson was texting them, I was thinking about what I should wear. I already know that I'm going to have to go into my special part of my closet but I don't think I have anything sexy enough (girl you know you do so stawp!! Carter is that you?? only true magcon fans will understand that)
SKIP TO 9 CAUSE IM LAZY
All the guys are hear and they are super loud. I heard a knock on the front door. I got off of Grayson's lap and ran to the door. I opened the door getting attacked by all the girls.
H- We will be back downstairs in about an hour. Don't break anything or anyone.
G- No promises.
H- Grayson Dolan!! Don't break anything or anyone. And watch the kids CAREFULLY
G- we won't. and I will
The girls and I ran upstairs laughing. We entered my room that was clean until the girls dropped all the clothes and makeup all over my floor and bed. I laughed at them grabbing my speaker so we can turn up while we get ready.
Jasmine- Hazey, what are you wearing?
H- I'm not sure yet. I have to check out my closet.
Jasmine- I can't wait to see
I turned on 'Special by Young Thug' (ugh I love this song) I turned up the volume on my speaker so it was loud but not blasting. The girls started getting dressed. I walked over to my drawer, grabbed my key and unlocked my dress part of my closet. While I was looking for the perfect outfit, I could head the girls singing to the song. I laughed at them and continued to look. FINALLY! I found the prefect outfit.