Ch. 19

*Sorry this is up late!! I'm in the hospital at this moment. Some guy hit (with a car) me and my sister so we are in the hospital but I'll try to get back on schedule. Love you all😘😘😘*

Hazel's POV
I woke up with my beautiful husband by my side. I can't believe Grayson asked me to marry him. Can my life get any better? I grab my phone to check the time. It's 7:00 am. I also notice that I have a lot of Twitter notifications. They are all talking about Grayson proposing. I smile at the thought. I go on Twitter to follow some of the people. I see that #Graysonproposes is trending top 3rd. Wow! I get up carefully making sure I don't wake Grayson up. I put my slippers and robe on because it's very cold right now. I walk into the kids room to see they are awake. I walk over to Ivy and change her. I do the same with Owen. I pick them up bringing them downstairs. I put Owen in his rocker then I put Ivy in hers. I walk over to the kitchen so I can make breakfast. I decided to do something big since Grayson made me so happy. I grab 3 pans. One for the pancakes, one for the bacon, and one for the sausages. I get the cooking oil and pour some oil into each other the pans and wait until the oil heats up. I went into the cabinet to grab the cookie cutters. I looked for the small heart one. I'm going to cut the fruit into hearts because I love Grayson❤️❤️. I took out the watermelon, apples and bananas. I cut the fruit into slices then took the heart and cut the fruit. I grabbed 3 bowls to separate the fruits from each other. I go back over to the pans and make the bacon, sausages, and pancakes. Phew! I finished everything. I hear footsteps coming downstairs. I look over to see my baby walking downstairs... shirtless!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! I look over to him and smile.
G- Good morning babygirl.
H- Good morning babyboy. How was your sleep?
G- Good. Whatcha making?
H- Sit down and you'll see. I made your favorite.
G- Ooh *kisses hazel*
I plate everything and give gray his plate.
G- Look delicious. Thank you.
H- No prob
I walk over to the kids and bring them to the kitchen so they can eat with us. I put them in their high chair and get their food. Grayson usually feeds Owen and I usually feed Ivy. I make my plate because I'm very hungry. I give Grayson Owen's food, he starts feeding him. Grayson is a pro at this. Owen really loves him. I start feeding Ivy. She smiles at me and giggles.
H- Aww haha!!
Grayson and I continue feeding the kids as well as eating ourself. We finish feeding the kids and eating.
G- I think today we should have family time. Like, we shouldn't go anywhere. We should spend time with the kids. Cause we don't do that.
H- Of course we can do that. What should we do first?
G- Well first we should give the kids a bath. Stinky Haha!
H- haha okay! Let's go! You ready to take a baby Ivy and Owen?
I & O- Mommy
I gasp and so does Grayson. I have a big smile on my face. I look at Grayson who is in compete shock.
H- They said their first word!! *cries* Who is that? *points to Grayson*
I & O- ..............daddy
G- Oh my gosh! *cries* I can't believe this!
We spend quality family time together. I had an amazing time with my family. I love them so much.

This is very short. I would've made it longer but I'm going into surgery right now. Please pray for me❤️ If I don't update tomorrow then you'll know why. But I will catch up if I don't update tomorrow. Peace out Girl Scouts💞✌🏼️ ~Jaida