"You don't seem like you're from Mount Weather," she commented as respectfully as she could. "Well, at least from what Clarke told us."

I froze momentarily, realising that my outfit was entirely different from the Mountain Men's attire. Whereas they would wear quite neutral basic clothing, mine was vibrant and styled. Seeming as if it were from another planet, seeing as I hadn't seen anyone else wear something like this.

"Uh, yeah," I agreed, feeling everyone's eyes on me. "I, um, made them myself...?" I didn't sound very confident, and I knew that if they detected even a single lie from me, they wouldn't believe a word I would say. So, I continued, more confidently this time. "Before I ran away, I made them because it felt more like me. Not them."

Yeah, that sounded believable. I think.

Abby nodded, seeming to believe me which I was lucky for. "Why did you run away, Y/N? From what I hear, Mount Weather is a safe place."

Shit.

I licked my lips and breathed in slowly. "Just as Clarke did, I discovered something I wasn't satisfied with, and I didn't want to be apart of it, so I left. "

"The draining of the grounders," Clarke intervened, making everyone turn to her. Her face was deadly serious, almost as if she were recalling stumbling upon the harvest chamber. "You didn't agree with it? I thought everyone there knew of it. And agreed with it. After all, it did keep you alive." Spitefulness was evident in her tone of voice, and I wondered if that's why she was showing some hatred towards me. She thought I was apart of the horrible Mountain Men's plans. They all did.

I recalled Bellamy calling the outsiders 'grounders' when they found me, and assumed that's what the name was for them. Out here, anyway.

"I never agreed with it," I lied through my teeth. "So, I left."

They all nodded, seeming to believe me, but Clarke wasn't on board just yet.

"Hold on," she said, coming to realisation with something, and I was worried what it could be because I could only keep up with so many lies. "How did you survive leaving the mountain? You're supposed to be dead from radiation poisoning. You wouldn't risk it if you weren't immune."

Her eyes were narrowed into slits, angry slits that were cutting right through me and my lies. The others were practically on the edge of their seats, curious to my response to Clarke's accusation-like comment. She really had it for me, didn't she?

But she did have a point.

I had absolutely no idea why I was immune because I had absolutely no idea where I was from. Just like I had absolutely no idea how the heck I could respond to Clarke's statement. This was it. I was screwed.

"Guys, I think you've interrogated her enough," Raven stepped forward, her arms crossed as she sent a glare everyone's way, especially Clarke's. "We've established that she ran away from Mount Weather, and that she's immune to radiation. Does it really matter how? Let's just be done with this now."

"Raven, we need to kn–"

"No, we really don't," Raven cut Clarke off instantly, laughing humourlessly as she uncrossed her arms. "You're just making her feel uncomfortable for no reason. She ran away for a reason, and she has nobody out here. Making her feel like she's the enemy isn't exactly helping, is it?"