I turned back around quickly so we wouldn't get in a car accident. We finally arrived at the hotel.

Natalia got out quickly and walked ahead of me. We went in the elevator towards our floor.

Before she stepped out I was going to speak up. But the doors opened, and Jason was in front of us shaking his head.

"Man, that girl is a hand full. It took me an hour just to get her into bed." Jason said disapprovingly.

"Well better you then me." Natalia spoke up to him smiling.

He laughed at the comment, but narrowed his eyes at her in a teasing way.

My blood boiled at this interaction. She shouldn't be smiling or laughing at him or anyone of the sort.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Jason looked up at me, while Natalia gave me a death glare.

"Well, I'm very tired Goodnight Jason." Natalia said, but she was still looking at me though.

"Goodnight?" Jason asked confused not knowing if she was talking to him or not because she was still sending me a death glare.

She finally rolled her eyes, and went inside her bedroom. I watched the door for a minute but then turned back to Jason.

"Man, what did you do?" Jason asked me.

I didn't answer, I just went into my bedroom shutting the door.
************************************
"Man, that burn." Tracey said smacking her lips.

"Oh, please don't get drunk again. You were a mess and sloppy last night." Jason pleaded across from her.

She widened her eyes in shock, and then it turned to anger.

"Excuse me, who do you think you’re talking too?" Tracey said rolling her head and bucking her eyes.

"Obviously, you. You're the only one taking a shot right now." He said in a duh tone.

She jumped over the table grabbing his ears pinching them. He groaned in pain trying to pry her hands off.

"Guys, stop before you kill each other, and how old are we again?" Natalia broke up the fight by getting Tracey's hands off his ears.

Natalia shook her head and laughed a little. We were at a dining/club place. There was music, drinks, food and people.

I didn't want to go at all. But after Jason convinced me, I decided to go. I also didn’t have that much work to do.

It's not like I had anything to do anyway. I thought my company branch was really behind.

But seeing it run, and holding a few meetings my branch was far ahead then I expected. So there really wasn't much to do.

"I have to use the restroom excuse me". Natalia spoke up.

She scooted her way through Tracey exiting the booth. She looked good tonight.

She was wearing a pink jacket, white shoes, and blue jeans.

Her hair was also down in loose waves.

I was staring at her leave but then I noticed Jason and Tracey leave somewhere together.

Speaking of them they were acting weird on this trip. I got to ask Jason about it later.

I was looking around when I felt a presence. I looked up and saw Natalia sitting across from me.

I decided to make conversation with her. We've been both ignoring each other for a couple days now, and quite honestly, I missed talking to her.

"Hey" I spoke up