Act 3: Destined to meet

The boys were facing each other while Scotty was holding the ball in his hand when Thomas made his first attack. Even tough swimming was his passion, he never said 'no' when his friends wanted to play basketball. However, Scotty was quick and passed the ball to his teammate Thore. The other team consisted of Thomas and Max who was also part of the swimming team. The game already lasted for twenty minutes, and Thomas' team was currently losing. A fact which made the blond boy angry as he was known for his desire to be the best in everything he did. In that case, it meant that he chased down Thore on his own, completely ignoring his teammate. It was him against the boy with the ball.

The strong movements were fierce, and he quickly outrun Thore while Max was standing in front of the hoop to protect it. Getting closer to his opponent, Thom was certain to take the ball back into his posession. Especially, as Thore's skills were not as good as his own, it had to be easy to get the ball. Thore was still dribbling towards the hoop, and Max was in his way, ready for a duel. Indeed, Thore stopped for a moment as he saw Max standing in his way, and that was the perfect time for Tom's counter-attack.

However, he was too slow again, and Thore threw the ball towords Sotty who had passed the other players unseen in order to get closer to the hoop. Their opponents weren't able to stop Scotty from getting the ball, jumping up and scoring a final point.

"Ah!" shouted Tom furiously as he realized that he had lost.

This hurt his pride too much.

"You're the loser!" teased Scotty and stoked up the fires of Thom's rage.

The ball was jumping on the ground for a few times before it rolled over. It got close to the angry, young boy who picked it up and, in a moment of rage, threw it far away through the air. He just wanted to relive his anger.

Unfortunately, the ball flew right towards an innocent bystander in the form of a girl with dishevelled, dark hair and big glasses on her small nose.

"Shit!" 'he thought and screamed: "Hey, watch out!

However, the stupid girl didn't hear him, and the ball hit her back head. She was stumbling and falling down to the ground as the boy started running towards her. When he arrived, she was already trying to stand up. The glasses were lying next to her, so she was unable to see the boy coming towards her. She found the missing object and put it back on.

As soon as he arrived, he had to check if the girl was okay otherwise he might get into trouble as he was the one to throw the ball. The boy knelt down to her, supporting his arms on his knees.

"Are you okay?" he wanted to know.

"What happened?" asked the girl still a little bit dizzy.

"You were hit by a basketball," he explained without telling her that he was the one who threw it. "Can you get up?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She actually tried to stand up, but her arms were too shaky.

"Wait I help you!"

The boy reached out his muscular arms and helped her lifting herself up. As she was finally standing, she realized how tall the boy was. Looking up to the face of her helper, she was mesmerized by the edgy shape of his handsome face and the blue eyes. This almost caused her to fall again, but she was caught by the shirtless, sweating guy. Wrapped in his strong arms, Mira felt strange and her cheeks started to feel warm.

"T-thank you," she stumbled.

"No prob."

After she was able to stand on her own, he helped her collect the stuff which was still spread around on the ground. His movements were always observed by the innocent young girl, who was impressed by his half naked, muscular upper body as well as the sharp nipples.