CHAPTER 3 - The Ridiculous report

Thanks

So let's continue ♥ ♥

Bambies P. O. V
I got home not bothering about other things as I lay on the couch...i hear a ring from my phone..

Too tired to pick It up I slowly drifted to sleep...
*-*-*-*
Running so fast "I can't believe I forgot I was going to attend school" I said under my breath as I was breathing so hard...

I barge into the Economics classroom facing piercing stares.. I hear murmurs and laughter as I slip down the empty seat at the back...

"Nice to have you here Miss Sevenhepers .. I've heard a lot about you and that's a weird name you've got there" Mr.. Mcurdy says before drifting his focus back to his lesson note... Have I mentioned Mr. Mcurdy.? I havent have I? Mr. Miles Mcurdy is One of the most hated teach in Morino high...

I heard he totally changed after his wife died.Rumors have it that he might have been the one who killed her..
Well I don't like to gossip so I might as well forget about that.

I drift to face the teacher until I figure out I have an empty seat beside me..,'I wonder who's seat that is' I murmur under my breath..

" it's time for row calls" I faced my front trying to focus on the teacher.

" Phil Evans "

"Present"

"Steve Philos"
"Steve Philos" Mr. Mcurdy calls again. Suddenly Steve barges into the classroom panting like he had just seen a ghost..

"Late again are we? Huh Mr Philos. "
"no need to stress yourself and just give me the detention slip as usual" His eyes direct towards me and I can sense he's amused given the smirk on this face. I just shrug in response... ' I swear I'm gonna kill this guy one day's... "Well you'll have to wait in line" he says did he read my thoughts or did I say that out loud..
"I think you can take your seat now Mr Philos "

*-*-*-*-*-*
It's lunch time and I'm thinking of having lunch in the teachers lounge well considering they like hate me.. That's what I think I'm not too sure I'm better of having lunch under a tree or somewhere in the schools garden.

I'm about to pay for my lunch when I see Steve literally sucking the life out of a blonde girl in a cheerleading outfit.."I guess she's a diva seeing that she can get herself that kind of Guy"
I reach out for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as I'm eating thinking that maybe I could play a game like Fruit Ninja..

"My phones not here .."I mutter "I wonder where I dropped it"
*-*-*-*-
Lunch is over now and I'm getting ready for my last class for the day. Im off to the library. Wait I'm right the whole school does hate me. I'm not considered as a respectful teacher, I'm not given a locker for my three months of high school repetition..
"Hey if I do well I might become the prom queen this year" Note the Sarcasm

I lay back on a bench in the library putting both hands behind my head
"Why's my life so difficult " Thinking of the final days with my mom and how my mum died.
I place one of my and across my eye.

"Maybe that's how your life is supposed to be" I hear a deep voice coming from the edge of the bench.
Oh.. Freaking Steve Philos

"I guess you're not so happy to See me considering your angry look"
"Thank God don't have to spell that out for you to know."

He gets a glace from another cheerleader and gives her the I'm busy we'll talk later look..
"Sit up I have something for you"i raise my head staring at his well defined jaw"You like what you see? " I shrug only to see him handing me my phone..,

"Oh my you freaking theif.. You stole my phone!!" snatching the phone from him "how did you get into my purse.. Did you steal anything more oh my... My wallet" I search my bag.. "Thank God my things are intact"..
Staring at me for a log time... I felt flustered " You do talk a lot . I found the phone on the floor then I picked it up knowing it was yours.

I can sense the lie and I got"Have we ever been friendly enough for you to know what my phone looks like? To be sincere I'm not a fan of you at all and aren't you the one who reported me to the principal or am I hallucinating!! Do I look easy to you because I'm youn and teaching you?. " I don't know why I'm this angry but all I get in reply was a blank face.
We get shushed by the librarian..

"You know what? I'm just gonna go. " I took my bag and walked towards my next class. Before I knew it I was yanked by my had towards a hard chest.. We all got stares from students walking along the hallway.

"Just yelling won't make me afraid of you. Do you know what you've done? " he holds up my chin and breathing unto my face.. He has these piercing eyes as if to say you don't know who you're dealing with..
He let's go as swings his hand over the shoulder of a familiar girl... He kisses her chin and starts to walk away..

"You're such a manwhore... " I trail off and close my mouth as soon as Steve turns back.. He tilts his head as I stare at him "I'll call you when I need you".....