After a few seconds, Derek replies with a small "Maybe."

I laugh and shake my head bitterly, about ready to kick his head in right now. I completely agreed with Isaac. We should be doing something right now instead of crying- We should be going to find the only person who can help us save the people we love, but instead, we're here, doing nothing. Isaac's jaw clenches angrily and he grabs my hand, walking towards the doors.

"I promised Cora I wouldn't leave," Derek stops us, "I'll help the others when I find out how to help her."

"THERE'S NO TIME!" I scream at him, my voice giving out.

"And the full moon's coming, the sheriff and Melissa are going to be dead, so we're going to try to help them." Isaac adds angrily, "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."

▲▼

For whatever reason, Chris speculated that Jennifer may have brought her victims to the memorial bank, so that's where we went. I wasn't too sure on his reasoning behind coming here, but it was a theory nevertheless and we needed to take each one we had into consideration.

Allison, Isaac, Chris, and I all walk through the vault door, memories flooding back to me. On the back wall, I notice a spot of my dried blood from when Boyd and Cora attacked us on the full moon. I sigh deeply, searching around the room for signs of anyone.

"It's empty," Allison states.

"Be careful anyway," Chris speaks quietly. He whips out a rod and presses a button, electrifying it.

Isaac gives him a weird look. "I thought you only used that on werewolves?"

Chris stops walking and nods slowly. "I do."

He suddenly turns around and presses it to both of our stomachs, our bodies shooting up with electricity. We both fall and spasm on the ground, coughing and groaning, or muscles straining. Chris grabs Allison's wrist and handcuffs her to the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry," Chris says sincerely, "But you have to trust me on this."

I choke out a groan and find the strength to prop myself up against the wall. Chris walks to the middle of the room and pulls his gun out, looking to the opening of the vault. He tosses the gun off to the side, worry laced all over his features.

Jennifer enters the room, a satisfied smirk on her face. "Now this is a sacrifice."

With that, she turns into her true self. The ugly darach with the slashed face. She roared at us and charged towards Chris, both of them disappearing as soon as their skin made contact. 

Chris willingly gave himself up to her.

We're all completely silent for a solid minute before the soft crying of Allison could be heard throughout the room. I lean on my knees and watch as Isaac gets up to his feet, shaking out the weird feeling that was left from being electrocuted. He walks over to Allison and grabs hold of her handcuffs, ripping them off of her wrist.

She begins to fall forward and Isaac latches onto her, supporting her upwards.

"Why did he do that?" She cries, looking down at the ground.

"I don't know," Isaac whispers, "We need to go, okay? We need help-"

Allison latches on tightly to his arm with no intention of letting go any time soon. 

"Allison," He lightly shakes her, making her look up at him. "Allison, we have to go."

"They're all gonna die," She cries, "Aren't they?"