Blair Levesque [RWBY]

Start from the beginning

Personality: Blair seems to have 'split' personalities due to how different some parts of her personality are

Personality: Blair seems to have 'split' personalities due to how different some parts of her personality are. Blair is kind of a badass- meaning that sometimes she is outwardly calm and orderly and quite a strategic fighter. But at other times, Blair is selfless- though only when defending ones she cares for and during her selfless state will show mercy on the enemy if she is able to defeat them. At other times she's a total bitch- rude, stand offish, and untouchable, though only when she's extremely frustrated and overworking herself as when she has a goal she feels she must achieve it within a week- fearing that one tiny error could be her or others demise. At other times she's kind, for the most part she's quiet, calculating, and appears calm and thoughtful and is a skilled fighter, she doesn't do trash talk during fights unless it's to buy herself or others time when needed, her calm and confident demeanor during fights (unless she's struggling) can scare enemies into thinking that she's more powerful then she truly is. She's rarely ever bubbly but when she has candy- no one can shut her up or calm her down.

Weapon/Weapon Name: Blair's weapon has four transformations, her weapon starts out as a silver ring, when the hen of the ring is twisted, that's when it will become a weapon. The second form of the weapon is a katana, it has a blue sheath and the actual blade is a silver with a wrapped blue hilt, the third form is a sharp dagger blade that is attached to a silver chain in which she uses to wrap the chain around a victim, which may take some time for them to get out of, though she can also use the blade to cut and kill, and for catching onto a victim while still having grip on the chain part of the weapon. The final form is spear/staff weapon, a black weapon with sharp tips on both end and intricate patterns along it, it's best for defense and jabbing and hitting/knocking back. Her weapon was forged by her and her three older brothers- a form to symbolize each sibling, and the bracelet to symbolize her tranquility. The bracelet is called Lux Âmes. But the three weapons trio is called Aurea Douleur. Though, sometimes when her weapons transform she doesn't always get the weapon that she really wants on the first transformation, henceforth taking more time to have to switch it again. But if she doesn't have a weapon, she'll settle for the basic hand to hand combat, though she doesn't really excel in that category- she is somewhat decent.