Emergency Cast Interview! (#4)

Okay readers, you may be asking what the emergency is?

Haley: We're all asking what the big emergency is...

So here it is: I need another girl character. One of my leading men needs a girl! I won't tell you which one, so don't bother asking. [chuckles] But I need a girl to step forward and volunteer! I promise you won't be put into an arena with 23 others trying to kill you...

Niall: Was that ever an option here? Because I'm against that...

Liam: I'm with Niall here, that can't happen.

Which is why I said it wouldn't! You don't even have to compete. I'll probably put eveyone who comments into the story at some point. However, only one of you gets to date said guy... I just need one girl to step forward with a name and a small description. Which should include:

Haley: Age! It should probably be eighteen or older... seventeen at the youngest. You can make the age up if needed. [smiles]

Niall: Hair color. Really, you can make that up too if you don't like yours...

Liam: Name. It needs to be pointed out again.

Harry: Your favorite One Direction song! Just because it may be used later.

Louis: Any special talents, like singing, dancing, writing... anything. The writer promises that will be used later in the story. [winks]

Zayn: Anything else you think is important to tell us! We're all ears... or eyes in this case, as we'll be reading.

Harry: Smooth, Zayn.

Zayn: Shut up, Harold.

You can use yourself, a friend, or make the character up. You'll appear in a chapter very soon and be there for the rest of the story, and onto the sequel. And if my idea holds, you'll probably have your own short side story with said boy, to be posted when book one is done here.

Haley: So wait, I'm getting a sequel?

Zayn: WE. WE are getting a sequel. Right?

Oh, you two aren't going to like me very much by the end. But it will be worth it, you'll see.

Liam: You didn't tell us which guy was getting a girlfriend!

Niall: I don't think she's going to.

Zayn: Well, let's think this through.

Haley: It can't be Zayn because he's with me. And it can't be Niall, because I'm going to set him up with Mica. And Louis is with Eleanor, so it can't be him. Who does that leave?

Harry: Yes! It's gotta be me!

Liam: You don't know that. It could be me.

Haley: It's not going to be either of you if you keep arguing. Nobody will want to be around you.

Harry: ...

Liam: ...

Haley is wise beyond her years. She's right, if you two keep arguing you'll be forever alone. I'll make sure of it. [winks]

Haley: Did you have actual interview questions for us, or...

Oh yeah. Well, since we're all here... I might as well. Haley, how you holding up?

Haley: I miss Mica like crazy. I hate being the only girl sometimes.

Zayn: What about Louis?

Louis: Hey!

Haley: It's not the same as having a real girl.

Louis: Hey!

Niall: I thought you didn't want to be called a girl, Lou?

Louis: I still want to help Haley. [pouts]

Would a visit from Eleanor help you?

Haley: You know it would.

Sorry, sweetie. You'll have to hold out until you hit London again. But she'll be around shortly. You only have three months in America. Zaley, how are you two doing?

Haley: Did you know it's hard to keep secrets when he's being cute or serious?

Zayn: Wait, secrets? I thought we were going to communicate better now!

Haley: We're communicating just fine. I'm keeping this one for someone else. I'll tell you as soon as I can, babe.

I'm calling this one done. Not enough has happened for many more questions without giving a lot of things away for the future. Haley, if you would?

Haley: If you want to date one of these losers, comment on this chapter answering all of the above... stuff. Also, comment or inbox any questions you may have and one of us will answer it. Don't forget to vote and follow our lovely writer!

Zayn: Her birthday is coming up soon, guys... What should we do?

Harry: We're book characters, there isn't much we can do. [frowns]

Liam: I know! Readers, let get her up to a thousand reads! She's never been that high before, and I bet she'd love it!

Haley: That's actually a really good idea. Or a whole bunch of comments, she'd like that too. She's told us all how much she likes feedback.

Harry: Alright, maybe there is a bit we can do. Please guys, it'll make her birthday brighter!

Louis: December 10th, right? That's her birthday?

Zayn: Yeah, last I checked.

Louis: So we're trying for a thousand reads and/or a ton of comments by December 10th, guys!

You guys are too sweet. Maybe you won't go through hell later. [giggles] Kidding, most of you wouldn't have anyways. Some of you... well, I'll just say I'm sorry now. It will most likely be a happy ending. Most likely. [winks]

Haley: I don't like it when she gets like that... it's scary.

Zayn: I agree... especially for us.

Aw, you'll both be fine. Probably. Now then, back to your hotel! ;)