Chapter Nineteen

9 AM, London Airport- Haley's POV

It was too early to be catching a flight. I was very annoyed, and the boys knew it. They were all keeping their distance, and maybe that was annoying me more. Only Paul could stand to be around me right now, and it was because I couldn't be mean to him. He was kind of my boss.

The gate we were at was overly packed, and it did not help my mood. People kept bumping into me and not even looking, and I was ready to punch someone in the face. Paul was trying his hardest to keep me out of the reach of anything big or heavy, and so far he had succeeded. I'd probably thank him when I got some more sleep.

They called our boarding number... only to immediately say that our flight was delayed. And then my mood changed, and I felt like crying. Why did they have to delay us?! Now I'd have to wait in one of those really hard chairs with nothing to do and nobody to talk to, because the boys were all still avoiding me. I could feel the tears falling, and didn't bother wiping them away.

Oh, I knew what was going on. And I didn't have anything to help with it, and that made me want to cry more than anything.

Niall's POV

I was watching Haley out of the corner of my eye, and when she started crying I knew for sure what was going on. I tapped on Zayn's shoulder and pointed it out to him. His eyes widened and he took a step towards her before I stopped him.

"Ask Louis what to do. He has the most sisters, and he'll know how to handle this," I told him. He shot me an odd look.

"I have three sisters of my own, Ni. I know how to handle PMS," he reminded me. "I just didn't realize that's what it was." I nodded and let go of his arm.

I watched him walk over to her, talk to her for just a minute, and then laughed when she slapped him right across the face. Then she covered her mouth with her hands and started crying harder before hugging him tightly.

"Guys, Haley's PMSing. Zayn is talking to her right now, but I'd stay back a ways. It's pretty bad," I whispered to the others. Louis smiled.

"Mica warned me this was coming. She gave me something to cheer her up and something to help her, because she knew Haley'd like me most when it happened. I'll go talk to her now," Lou said, reaching into a small bag I hadn't noticed him carrying. He pulled out a wooden box that clearly had some kind of chocolate and probably Midol. She'd need it, and so would we if we were going to survive this flight.

Louis's POV

I walked over to Zayn and Haley, trying not to laugh. I know that when my sisters get like this, they love chocolate. Mica really had warned me that she'd be like this very soon, but she didn't give me the chocolate. Just the Midol, which I could tell would be handy for today. She looked over at me and smiled, clearly in a better mood now that she had people to torture.

"So I got you a couple of things to make you feel better," I told her, passing her the box. She opened it gently and threw her arms around me as soon as she saw what was inside.

"I could kiss you right now, Lou!" she exclaimed. Then she turned to Paul and started badgering him for water. I pulled a bottle out of the bag I'd had with me and passed it to her, earning a kiss on the cheek. Zayn glared at me briefly before turning back to her.

"I know when my sisters, and El for that matter, get like this, they need the chocolate especially. I have plenty more as you need or want it," I told her, smiling.

"You are a freaking life saver! I love you Lou!" she said, taking a couple of pills and opening the first piece of chocolate. I nodded and turned to Zayn.