Chapter 37

RECAP
We both smiled as our lips touched and once again a sequence of fireworks burst in my stomach and once again my heart broke through my body because it was hammering against my chest so hard. And once again I felt sparks electricity fly.
************************************
Someone cleared their throat from behind us rather loudly I tried to jump back.
Keyword: tried
Austin was holding onto to me as if his life depended on it grinning at my panicked expression. I shot him a glare and looked back as to see who was there.
Well correction: Who ALL were there.
Yep as you might have guessed the entire population that inhabited the beach house was standing there grinning and smirking.
Awkward.
Austin lazily got up. And well I kinda had to since I was on top of him.
"It was about time" Jacob said with a smirk and crossed his hands over his chest,leaning against the doorframe. Well thanks to Isabella his effect didn't last very long since she squealed really loudly and started fangirling in front of everyone one.
"YESSSSSSS! I totally shipped you guys!" She yelled which made everyone cringe. I laughed nervously.
"Well as you guys have taken the effort and time to practically shred our personal lives to pieces I think your presence here is no longer needed" Austin said with all his authority and confidence. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"The lovebirds need some privacy people! EVERYONE OUT" Seth yelled and pushed everyone out of the room. Emily winked at me before being dragged away by Seth.
"Soooo" I started
"Soooo?" Austin asked looking me straight in the eye and grinning.
"So I was thinking maybe you would like to go out on a date with me?" I asked. Austin was baffled.
"Hey that was suppose to be my line!" He whined. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Let's break stereotypes shall we?" I said leaning towards his ear such that anyone could assume I was kissing him and fanned my hot breath against his neck which totally made him go crazy for me. I pushed myself off of him and made my way out of his room but not before winking at him first.
The minute I got out of his room I fell down.
No seriously!  I LITERALLY fell down face front because me stupid legs could not support my weight. I looked around whether to see if anyone else had seen me fall but thankfully no one was around.
My legs were still not ready to listen to me because they had gone jelly.
Austin Rich was LITERALLY making me fall for him.
I don't know how I had the confidence to say whatever I said in the room with Austin. Man that was heated.
I quickly got up regaining my posture and went downstairs where the boys were playing Xbox and I have no idea how that got here but well.... And the girls were chatting amongst themselves.
"Girl talk. My room. Now!" I said interrupting their conversation and sprinted towards my room. I made myself comfortable and within a minute all three panting girls whom I call my best friend were there.
"So you and Austin huh?" Grace said casually as well she wasn't there gawking at me and Austin kiss. I rolled my eyes and definitely blushed.
"Come on you guys! Drop it!" I said burying my face in a pillow.
"We are not suppose to! That's why you call us your best friends" Emily argued.
"You guys! Stop! Charlotte speak!" Isa said with all seriousness and all the three girls made themselves comfortable on my bed.
"I asked Austin out on a date" I squeaked.
"You what? That's the guys job" Isa said.
As if I didn't know that already
"Yeah well I wanted to take him out anyways" I argued
"So lemme guess" Grace said tapping her chin as if she is thinking "you want us to help you plan the perfect date"
I nodded and the next thing I know Emily is out with a notepad and pen planning out the entire date for me.

************************************
HEY GUYS! I know I know I haven't updated and all kill me later.
But I don't know if I want to continue this book anymore. I am quite busy to write everyday anyway.
But hope you enjoy the book and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT