Chapter 31

Austin

Charlotte was looking exceptionally good today and I had to control myself so many times to try not to just grab her face and kiss her. I was soo glad that we were the first to arrive and I could give her a personalized tour of the house. I really liked spending time with her. I know, I know just days ago I was saying she was just a friend and stuff but I realized her importance in my life. A little late but I did. Now all the cliched stories Amanda has told me where the guys should wait because they have just know that person for 2 to 3 months and shit, well I don't believe it. Two months is a lot of time to get to know a person. Maybe not everything but enough to like that person. But I know I don't hold any special place in Charlotte's heart because we are too much in the friends zone.
As we crashed down the stairs to see who had arrived next we glanced at each other and I know the look she gave me which meant it was a race. I doubled my speed and started racing her down the stairs. Within seconds she was left behind me but somehow I lost my balance and stumbled down the stairs. Charlotte was close behind me which resulted her to land into my back which made me completely lose my balance, I turned around in a flash and we both went crashing down. Together. As a reflex she wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. Luckily we were just near the end of the last flight of stairs so we landed on the ground directly, not hitting any corners of the sharp polished stairs. We both fell on my back and I felt a little pain in my back the moment I had physical contact with the ground but not very much. I looked at Charlotte who had squeezed her eyes shut and was gripping on to my arms like her life depended on them. I steadied her shaking figure with my hands resting in her waist. It was a very sexual position for the third person but I was completely fine with it.
"Hey, we had a soft landing" I said quietly and her eyes opened immediately. She looked at me square in the eye and her eyes showed some kind of deep emotions which I couldn't put a finger on. None of us made any moves to get up or move away. We just lay there staring into each other's eyes. Without warning her hands found my hair and she started playing with them. And the next thing that happened was unbelievable. Her head started coming closer to mine and her eyes darted towards my lips. My eyes also followed the way she licked her lips and I started bringing my head closer to her's. My head was clouded with lust and I all I could think about was how sweet her lips would taste. Our heads were centimeters apart and I could literally feel her breath fan over my face but someone rudely interrupted our almost kiss by clearing their throat a little too loudly.
"Umm get a room" a boy said as I guessed from his voice. A sudden wave of irritation hit me and my eyes angered  instantly. Charlotte's head snapped in the direction of the voice and her expression was something between amused and confused. Immediately she got off me and I got up grumpily as well. Sure enough there was a boy I didn't recognise standing in front of us. He was smiling widely and in a teasing way and besides me Charlotte gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. I looked between both of them and surely both had a knowing look in their eyes.
They both know each other?
My thoughts were on my face and I couldn't quite react to this situation. And suddenly Charlotte ran right into that boy's arms, which he didn't object at all. In fact that perked smiled and grinned. My heart boiled the moment I saw them hug. My entire body shook with anger of Charlotte hugging some one else and my heart shattered at seeing that image in front of my eyes. I clenched my fist and tightened my jaw but the next she said literally disintegrated the some what left hope in me entirely.

"I love you Daniel" she said and the boy who I assumed his Daniel spun her around. They were still hugging and laughing when I completely lost it.

Who is this Daniel?

************************************

Hey guys!
How do you think Daniel is connected to Charlotte? What kind of relation do they have? Why were they hugging?
Lol Austin was so green with jealousy!
Austin green does suit you 😉
Hahahahahah
Please vote and comment and add my book to your library and reading list!
And oh! Happy new year!
I can't believe it has been 1 year since I joined wattpad and wrote this book and have read all these amazing books!
But I am so ready for 2016!!!!