Chapter 19

Monday Morning

I was quickly ate my apple and ran outside. I saw Austin's car in front of my gate and rolled my eyes. I was pretty sure that Austin was going to taunt me. I ran up to the gate and opened the door to the passenger's seat.

"hey" I said

"late again" Austin said raising an eyebrow at me.

"sorry sorry" I said absent mindedly. He started the car without a word.

"anyways you wouldn't have to come from tomorrow" I said turning my head in his direction.

"why?" he asked. His eyes fixed on the road ahead. I am sure he is pissed off because of yesturday.

"oh my mom's car is arriving tomorrow, I can make her drop me" I said

"you don't need to I will drop" he insisted

"but... I told you before that you will have to take me to school for only a few weeks" I said

"plus mom has asked the car company to deliver her car before the given time" I said

"But I go to the same school you know I don't mind dropping you" he said

"but..." before I could finish he butted in again

"anyways you are destroying the environment by increasing the level of pollution" he said. I was stunned. When did Austin Rich start caring about the freaking environment???

"when did you start caring about the environment?" I asked him as he parked the car in the parking lot.

"its fixed you are coming with me" he said sternly and went out of the car. I followed seconds later.

"but but but...." before I could finish Emily and Grace joined me.

"Hey Char where were you on friday afternoon we searched for you everywhere" Emily said. I turned my head to look at her and smiled.

"oh I went home early and I forgot to inform you guys" I lied. I would tell them about the incident later maybe.

"oh ok" Grace said

"so anything new happened during the weekend that I missed?" I asked

"pretty much nothing hey! but our holidays are coming up so maybe we could plan a short trip together" Emily suggested

"That would be great!" I said happily.

"I know right! Em do you remember the last time we went out together?" Grace asked

"Yeah in 8th grade" Emily said

"ohh its been a long time.. and its so much better having Charlotte come with us this time" Grace said.

"oh here's Isabella" I said as she joined the three of us.

"hey guys what are specking about?" she asked

"oh we were thinking maybe all of us could go on a trip this holiday" I said. The moment I said that her face lit up and she vigorously nodded her head.

"that would be awesome!!!" she said but her face fell "I will only be able to come if I get good grades this semister"

"oh don't worry hon you'll get great grades" Grace said.

Just when I heard the statement Isabella made I suddenly remembered that we had exams starting in 2 months and I had completely forgotten that I had not even copied down the portion! How could I have been so silly? Shit I am in so much trouble... and not to mention these two months that is the two months before our mid-terms were only going to be for all the group and individual assignments. That means the the portion was already over for the mid- terms. OMG what had I gotten myself into!!!!!! I am going to fail am I going to fail...

"Charlotte your not going to fail anything" Emily said shaking my shoulder.

"Earth to Char" Isabella said waving her hand in front of my face.

"uh did I say that aloud?" I asked as I was back into reality.

"yup now lets move our asses because if not then we are going to be late" Grace said

"hey right see you'll at lunch" I said and walked towards my first class - literature.

I spotted an empty chair next to Seth but I went and sat at the very end of the classroom. I had decided that I needed to start studying or else I was going to fail, and the biggest distraction was the boys so I needed to stay away from them.

Now my plan was simple -

AVOID THE JOCKS!

****************************************************************

Hola Guys!

I am so so sorry for the late update! I just couldn't think of anything to write but anyways I hope you like this chap! I know I know that this is just a filler but pardon me. I am not happy the way this chapter is written either but I promise you will have some great chapters to read in the near future!

and please don't forget to vote and comment!

Oh! and feel free to point out mistakes which I assure will be more than 100 but still.... but I will warn you now there is only 0.0000001% chance I may correct them

See ya!