CHAPTER 14

I can't believe that I am doing this, but the damages were long made when Austin stole my sleep. He WILL pay. No matter what, now I am not going to turn back. Today I am not going to let Austin Freaking Rich sleep.

I am so up for a revenge

So here am I, standing in front of my room window facing Austin's so called 'room' with an egg in my hand and a carton full of eggs in the other. By now you must have had a pretty good idea of what I am going to do but if not I'll explain. It simple the other night Austin was hitting my widow with stones while I was STUDYING so now I am going to take revenge by hitting eggs on his widow when he comes home from his basketball practice. Even though today is a sunday evening his coach insisted on keeping practice. How do I know this valuable piece of information? well I kinda heard Kathrine telling mom about Austin's 'busy' routine.

I can't believe that I am opening up to Austin and showing him the real me. I mean its only throwing eggs at his window, the timid Charlotte would not have dared to do that but the real Charlotte would have. And the fun loving and careless Charlotte who actually is confident is the real 'me'. Its takes a lot of courage to actually be the 'old me' after what happened to me and my family two years ago. Just as my confidence started crumbling down again, I saw the light in Austin's room turn on. This is my chance. I heard his sports bag drop down with a loud thud. I mean I assumed it was the sport's bag. Before Austin could even move a muscle I threw the egg which was in my hand on his window. The egg broke on the widow with a small yet noticeable noise, its inner contained splattered on the window. Seeing the egg on his window made me crack a smile.

I fun is yet to come Austin! Just wait and watch.

I picked another egg from the carton and threw it with force. This egg made a much louder noise than the previous one. My smile grew wider and took out yet another egg to throw. Each egg I threw the more I enjoyed myself. OH and think of all the cleaning he would have to do later, when Katherine notices all the egg and dirty smell coming from Austin's room.

Oh but this egg thing is just the start, I have much more for Austin in store.

Just when I was about to hit the forth egg the window opened suddenly, as I was having such a gala time on my own it took me a few minutes to register what was happening from the other side. When it finally dawned to my brain, my hand was far ahead of it. My hand threw the egg and it landed on Austin's forehead. It broke the instant it hit Austin's forehead, splashing the contend in it plastered on his face. I know I should have felt guilty for hitting him and should have apologized, but I just laugh as loudly as I ever had in the past years. I laughed until my stomach was aching and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I was about to hit the ground holding my stomach but I controlled my laughter and composed myself. I looked outside the window to check if Austin was still there. Mistake. The disgusting expression Austin had on his face, touching the smelly liquid on his forehead made me laugh yet again. This time harder. Gosh Charlotte were are your manners? behave. Yet again I pull myself together and look at Austin, but this time I retain my poker face.

"what the hell did you do?" he asked me through gritted teeth. He tries to rise his eyebrow but The liquid down his forehead starts coming down. I stop the laugh forming at the back of my throat but smile instead.

"sorry" I said smiling like a moron.

"you... Brat" he hissed. On other occasions I would have argued with him but today, I just felt like smiling and laughing and enjoying myself - for... real

"sorry Austin" I repeat myself.

"whatever" he said and turned and sassed away. I mean not like the girls do, but imagine how a boy would sass. That's how he did it. I laugh one last time seeing him 'sass' away before closing the window. OH poor Austin. I mean I never actually intended to hit a egg on him but he will have to suffer the way I did. I smiled at the closed window in front of me the last time and jumped my way down in the living room where mom and dad were watching on of the black and white movies they loved so much. I popped on the sofa next to mom and grabbed the abandoned popcorn bowl in front of me. No one dares to leave the popcorn alone!