Chapter 8

The next two classes were not that bad either, i was always accompanied by Seth or Jacob or some other random person. But i had a feeling someone was always watching me, but then again, i was always been watched by the people in the hallways or in washrooms......... it was weird because i was not used to all that attention. Lunch time was finally there. I hurried towards the cafetaria. I took in the details of the large hall filled with people. There were all sorts of groups there.............. the biggest table was occupied by the jocks and the popular students which included the jocks, the swimmers and the cheerleaders, their group screamed popularity. Then there was a group of the nerds - all the science, math, english, algebra were seated near the dust bin tables, sad life. Even i am a nerd but back at my old school i was never near the dustbin in the cafetaria. Then there were normal people like me and others like the goth and the rebellious students. I had two options sit with Isabella or The jocks. The jocks would be too uncomfortable considering that i only knew the boys in the group and the girls were too fake for me to handle, on the other hand there was isabella waving at me smiling and pointing me to come and sit with her. I even noticed two other girls sitting next to isabella. So i took my tray and made my way towards Isabella's table. It was a nice spot if you ask me, it was not near the dustbin - thankfully and not very near to the popular crowd - just perfect because i don't want all the cheerleaders giving me rude, very rude looks and mean death glares i don't know what their problem is ? i mean did i do something wrong or something ? I don't understand.

"hey! you made it" Isabella's voice rang through my ear breaking my chain of thoughts.

"ouch my ear!" i said as i put my hand on my ear with the hand which was free.

"sorry........... i thought you would not come and sit with us, considering you are already friends with the jocks" isa said sitting back in her chair, i took the chair opposite to hers.

"noo why would i sit with the jocks when you invited me to sit with you when they didn't?"

"just a thought" she said raising her hands in defence.

"Hey!" said a third voice. I looked around and then i noticed the two other girls who were sitting with Isa.

"ohh Hey! sorry i didn't notice you earlier" i said apologetically

"no problem i am Grace" the girl said.

" am Charlotte" i said in return.

"everyone knows that" the other girl besides grace said

"ohhh yeah i know the new girl thing" i said waving it off.

"i am emily" the girl said with a gleaming smile on her face.

No doubt she was beautiful with long blonde hair pulled back in a simple braid. Her features were Model like as well, she was tall, slim, with a perfect tan and not to mention the gleaming grey eyes. She wore knee length denim shorts and a simple top. But she looked beautiful in even that, imagine if she wanted to dress for a party or something she would look even more beautiful. Grace on the other hand was shorter than emily but even she looked good with her white skinny jeans and a sky blue top with her staright black hair touching her back. Her eyes were black as well.

"hey do you know why all those cheerleaders giving me ugly looks and death glares?" i asked as i saw yet another 'popular' girl looking at my direction and making ugly faces

"uggggg they are always the Drama Queens" emily said

"umm because the jocks already love you and you are way to close with Austin Rich, they think you ruined their chance to date him" Isabella said

"WHAT? i hardly know Austin!!!!!!!! and the jocks don't love me, they are just being friendly and why would I date Austin he is soo irritating and full of himself!!!!!!!!" i said in just one breath..... this news has taken me by surprise. Gosh soo many problems and rumors on just the first day of school. I really think i should have stayed with Grandma and Grandpa for the last year of school in Seaview town.