Part 19

But I snapped out of the daze as a hand was held out to me and the voice said, "Mind if I borrow you?"

"Sure," the girl I was dancing with said and she pushed me towards the man.

I looked up to see FP himself standing in front of me. He struck a killer smile and I melted, giggling like a little girl. Has he always been this attractive?

"Have fun," the girl said and walked away.

He put his hands on my waist right away and pulled me close to him.

"It's nice to see you loosening up, (Y/N)," he said with a sly grin.

"Um...thanks?" I replied.

I was only sober enough to vaguely realize that this probably was not a good idea. I told myself to keep it from getting out of hand before my
mind seemed to wander off.

He leaned closer to me. "You're usually such a goody goody. I never realized how hot you actually are."

I awkwardly laughed in response.

He chuckled and turned me around quickly so that my back was up against his front. I involuntarily gasped at the sudden movement.

Then his hands were on my waist, pulling me harder against him.

"I'm glad you came tonight, (Y/N)." He said into my ear.

Then he started to move my hips against his. His mouth grazed my neck and I immediately got flashbacks of Marshall. At the memories, my cheeks flushed and I let out a sigh.

Thinking of Marshall made me remember that I was mad at him and what I was set out to do; forget about him.

So I let myself lean into FP, let him kiss my neck. And when his hands started to creep their way under my shirt, I let myself enjoy the touch.

Before I registered what was happening (damn alcohol), he was holding my wrist and dragging me into the mostly deserted hallway.

He pinned me against the wall and spoke in my ear. "How about we have some more fun, (Y/N)."

Oh shit. I shook my head, suddenly coming back to my senses and realizing what was happening. I was not about to have a drunk one night stand, especially with FP.

"Why not," he said, looking into my eyes. His hands were under my shirt again, touching my waist and creeping up higher.

"I don't want to do anything," I said lamely, pushing his hands off me.

He put them back, this time on my fishnet -covered thighs. "Are you sure? I could show you a good time."

"No, probably not."

He grinned. "What, are you just just nervous because your a virgin? I know how to be gentle." He kissed my neck again, his hands trailing up my outer thighs and under the edges of my shorts.

"Stop. You're crazy," I said. I tried to push him off me but he grabbed my wrists pinned them on either side of me. I got flashbacks of my mother doing the same to me and my throat suddenly constricted from anxiety. My lungs seemed to stop working. I gasped in a breath and struggled to catch my breath. He got the wrong idea.

"Oh, you like that?," he whispered, his breath reeking of alcohol and his words slightly slurring. "You like it when I'm rough, don't you? I can be rough." His grip on my wrists tightened till it hurt and then he bit down on the skin at my neck.

I felt so helpless. All I had to do was knee him in the balls or something and this would all be over, but the moment felt too much like I was reliving my past. I was paralyzed and could feel a panic attack arising.

He didn't notice anything, just pushed me harder into the wall, putting pressure against my bruises and sore muscles. I hissed at the pain and he probably mistook it for a positive reaction again.

"No. Stop." I managed to gasp. I was starting to hyperventilate.

But he didn't listen and then he slammed his lips against mine, silencing my pleas.

That's when all of nightosphere broke loose. FP was suddenly off me and on the floor. Marshall was on top of him screaming at him, punching him in the face.

I could barely make out what was going on. I was in a total panic now. Anxiety completely seized up every nerve in my body and I felt like I was going to throw up, faint, something. Everything was blurred.

Blood. I could see the blood on FP's face, blood glistening on Marshall's knuckles.

And people. They were gathering, making me feel claustrophobic. But none of them were noticing me.

I felt like I was about to die and no one was helping me. I didn't know what to do. I needed someone to help me.

I was suffocating.

"Marshall," I whispered, not caring that he just betrayed me. I needed him.

But there was no response. My voice was barely audible. Just more blood, more people, more screaming.

Then I noticed that Marshall had gotten punched in the face too and blood was leaking out of his mouth.

At that, a sort of rageful energy rose through me, and my lungs regained their function. I vented in a gust of air and said his name as loud as I could muster. "Marshall!"

It was barely loud enough for him to hear. No one else reacted. He dropped FP, who he had been holding by the collar, and looked up at me with fire in his eyes. Even in the dim lighting, they looked impossibly red.

That was the last thing I saw before darkness overtook my vision. The last thing I felt was Marshall's hands, catching me as I fell.

I said this would be long but its not oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

QOTC: would u rather be blind of deaf and why?

And btw i don't have anxiety so I don't get panic attacks,,I hope this was a somewhat accurate representation of how they feel