Part 12

I drew this pic ^^ (digitally ofc), it started as a random sketch of the kiss scene and it turned into a wattpad cover lol. I thought you guys might like it even though it's not very good bc I can't do proportions and it's pretty much just a sketch.

But nonetheless, Im thinking of making it the new cover for this story, do you guys think I should?

P.s. Tbh, to be honest, honestly the reason I've been putting off writing is bc of Pokemon Go. I'm addicted. Im almost level 24 and I went to a convention yesterday, there was like a thousand people there, no joke. Team Mystic represent!!!! Does anyone play? What team/level?

"Um...what are you talking about?"

He chuckled and looked at me over his shoulder. "Video games, (Y/N)."

"You've seriously never played this game?" We were both sat down on his couch.

"No, I don't even have a game console."

His jaw dropped, "You mean to tell me that you grew up never owning a gaming console?"

"No, we could never afford them."

He frowned and hummed in response. He looked like he wanted to say something.

Before he could, I said, "Well are you gonna show me how to play or not?"

His eyes lit up.

After he demonstrated how to play the game, he handed me the controller. I immediately realized that it was harder than it looked. I'd never played an Xbox game and my hands just weren't coordinated enough to make the character move in a straight line.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marshall trying to hold in his laughter.

"Something funny?" I asked.

"Yes. You are."

I frowned. It wasn't my fault I was a gta noob.

"Here." He reached over to help me.

---

After playing for an hour or two, I was practically a pro. We had been switching off turns and to be honest I was having a blast.

Marshall was sitting close to me but we weren't touching. I found myself glancing over at Marshall every once and a while. My glob he has an attractive profile.

And then I noticed something. I was surprised I hadn't before. His hair must have usually covered it enough.

"Is that a tattoo?"

He stopped playing and said, "Oh...yeah. I got it about a year ago."

"It's...strange. What is it supposed to mean?"

"It's a vampire bite." He responded simply.

"Why did you get it?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

His brows furrowed and he frowned as if he was mad I asked. "Because vampires are fucking awesome, that's why."

"...okay then," I said quietly.

He sighed, "Look, do you want to do something else now?"

"Why? This is fun."

He smirked. "But you seem to be getting distracted, princess."

Oh glob, he probably noticed me staring at him. "U–um, sure. What do you have in mind?"

He chuckled and his eyes scanned my body. "Do you really want to know?"

Thank you for reading and pleassseee vote and comment if you liked it!!

QOTC: how old do you think I am?
+how old are you?

I'm just curious lol.