❤︎ 14 | Sweet, Sweet Lemonade!

Začít od začátku

Sans moved his teeth to my left breast, he then began to nibble on its bud, making me suck in some air. I hadn't expected that at all. Sans widened his grin as he heard my small moans, he started to love the sounds I was making and they were only getting him more excited. He pleasured my left breast with his mouth while he massaged the other with his hand.

I could feel myself slipping into ecstasy. This feeling I was getting was pure bliss.

Sans looked up at my face only to see my flustered expression now replaced with a more lustful one. He looked away quickly, not wanting to become too excited. Sans stopped paying attention to my breasts and instead moved lower to my pants, but I stopped him.

"S-Sans, wait." I sat myself up. Sans looked at me and also sat up.

"What is it? Do you want me to stop?" Sans asked, wondering if he had done something wrong. He really did think I was enjoying this, and I was. I smiled and shook my head no.

"No, I just.. I'm already half undressed, but you haven't taken off a single piece of clothing." I moved my hands to his jacket and slipped it off, tossing it to the floor. I noticed that Sans's face was starting to become a very dark shade of blue. I smirked.

I slipped Sans out of his shirt and gently traced my fingers over his ribs. Sans flinched slightly but then let out a small groan of pleasure. I wondered if me touching his bones was turning him on? Maybe he felt pleasure when I touched him like this.

I moved my mouth to his collarbone and gently licked it, earning another groan from him.

"F-f/n.." He called out my name, and it was like music to my ears. I sucked on his collarbone as I rubbed my fingers across his bones. Sans let out an abundance of small groans and pants. I moved my right hand to his spine and I gently gripped it, slightly rubbing it. My left hand was busy rubbing against his ribs and my mouth was busy with his collarbone.

When I had touched his spine, Sans arched his back. He must've felt that a lot more than what I was doing to his ribs, so I moved my left hand over to his spine too. I used both hands to rub his spine, sometimes I would tighten my grip and it would make him groan a little louder. I removed my mouth from his collarbone and gently licked his jawline, making him shiver.

Sans was about done with my teasing, so he moved me away from him and pinned my wrists down to the bed, making it shake slightly. The skeleton was panting lightly and I was casually smirking as I gazed up at his flustered expression. He growled lowly and pressed his teeth against my lips a little aggressively.

He moved his hands down to my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles, I of course helped him since he couldn't exactly reach because he was busy kissing me. Sans moved out of the kiss and also slid down my underwear, taking those off along with my shorts.

Sans looked me up and down, gazing at me in awe. He was probably taking another mental picture of my body.

I held back the urge to cover myself.

Sans hovered over me again but only with one arm this time. He used his free hand to go down to my entrance. He slowly slid his index finger into me and I bit my bottom lip, holding in a slightly loud moan.

"You're really wet down here, heh." I blushed incredibly hard at Sans's words. Sans thrusted his finger in and out of me but then when I was just getting used to the feeling, he slid in a second finger. He scissored his fingers into me and widened my entrance so he could just insert a third finger.