I walk in. The heater hitting my face. There are a lot couple of people. Just look for a woman whose by them self. I look around, with curious but cautious eyes that hide behind my dark shades. Its actually a very pretty cafe, vibrant and pastel colors that are quite beautiful to the eye. There are beautiful flowers, what looks like painted, on the walls. I look around and see nothing but young couples and groups of friends.

I decide to go and order a drink, I've only been here once. And the last thing I tried was a Rose Latte. Its basically a dark chocolate coffee but much lighter. Its crazy. I walk up to the woman whose at the front counter. "Hello. How may I help you today?" She asks. I look up at the displayed menu. It was written in pretty cursive chalk and looked to tumblr like. "Well.. What do you recommend?" I ask smiling. She turns and looks at the menu.

"Well.. Our Lilly Cup is our best seller.. But also the Tulip Bean." She says. My mouth becomes an 'o' as they sound so interesting. "I've noticed that the names of the drinks are very.." ,"Flowery?" She smiles. I nod. "Yes. The owner Ms. Lean names them and they are very creative don't you think?" She asks. I'm taken back to what she says. "Wait..." I shake my head in confusion. "Who?" I ask leaning in making sure I hear her and interpret the words she's saying correctly.

She smiles ear to ear. "Ms. Lean." My heart feels like its going to fall out of my butt.

"I'm guessing you're Faith." I'm surprised once again. I take off my glasses and look at her confused. She takes a step back. "Oh my God.. You look so much like her..." She says looking at me. My heart skips a beat "She's at the booth in the back.. She's waiting for you." She points to the other part of the pretty Cafe. I just stand there for a moment. "She's just as nervous as you are.." The girl says.

I give her one last worried glance and make my way into the direction.

**

Heon's POV

"Yes, she did." He smiles, a smile I've seen before. It really pains me as a successful businessman to have to bribe an other businessman to keep his mouth shut so that he won't run off and tell my daughter about this secret I have. I can't tell her just yet. She'll find out soon. But I couldn't help it when he asked. "But you don't." I look down at the case of my cherry cegars. He sits back and shrugs. "She's ight. I'm not like..." He pauses.

"Shawn. We made a deal. You woe her and you get what you want." I tell him as I sip my Jack and light my cegar. "Won't that do damage?" He asks with a crooked smirk. I shrug. "No one would care. Now would they?" I state as I take a large inhale of my cegar, filling my senses with the sweet taste of cherry setting on my tongue. "True." He said in a rude tone. I ignore it.

"If she really does love you.. You have to make sure you'll take good care of her. She's all I have left." I point my finger at him. He leans in and takes a sip of his drink I had given him when he came back from dropping off Faith. "That won't be a problem what so ever.. Since I've known her so long. And I guess you can say I'm an expert at faking feelings." My eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Oh.. Heon. You think I met your daughter by accident?" He chuckles, his tongue running along his milky whites. "The internet doesn't hide much." He smooths back his hair. "Oh! And that Hoseok guy.. That so called Kpop idol. Believe me. Ain't got a chance." He bites his lip. "I've got Faith wrapped around my pinkie." He rests his elbow on the arm of the couch and sticks out his pinkie that was companied by a silver ring. He stares at it with a smile.

"And nothing will stop me from getting what I want." He says, the corners of his lips curling. "But like I said. If Faith breaks things off with you, the deal is no longer valid and you no longer work for my company." I state leaning back watching his expression change form completely cocky to serious. His eyebrow raises, as if studying me before speaking, but I was stone.

"Oh believe me Heon.... I've got her right where I want her. Nothing is going to get in my way." That smile appears again on his face. His words worry me, and it makes me wonder if I've made a mistake and that I've made a deal with the devil himself. "So I'll sign your contract." He grabs the pen. "On one condition." He brace myself, in haling smoke once again.

"If I fecundate your daughter the deal is still valid. Even if she falls out of love for me." My heart stops. I've been making a deal with a snake, but I had my own venom. But mine was much weaker, growing weaker. And that's what I was afraid of the most. Putting my daughter in something she was completely unaware of. Putting her in a situation that was caused by me.. But a guy who knew her months maybe even years before she knew him. "No." I state firmly.

He shakes his head. "I don't think you heard me Heon.." I nod my head and sip my Jack, stirring it a bit after. "No, yes.. I did. I just think its gone too far Shawn. And plus! When were you planning on having intercourse with my daughter?" That smile appears on his face again. "Oh believe me Heon. I have my ways. So yes?" He pushes. I shake my head. "I wonder how Faith would feel if she knew.." He makes a fake sad face and sticks out bottom lip.

"Wouldn't that just be a tragedy?" He ask grinning demonically. My hands become sweaty against the glass of my drink. This was a tricky move. Either way I still lose. I set my glass down and stick out my hand. His smile grows. "I knew you would." He quickly signs the document then sits back in his seat with the glass of alcohol in his hand. "You've made a man very happy Heon.. I bet you don't get that a lot huh? Being that you ruin a lot of lives.. Including your own daughters..."

He gulps down the rest of his drink. He hisses to the sting of the alcohol. "You'd put her life in danger so that you can keep a secret that will be revealed.. How smart Heon.." He claps. "Oh! I was clapping for me.. Not for you." His fingers intertwined and his eyebrows raised. "You're not as smart and strong as I thought you were." He stands up, fixing his coat and hair. "I guess I thought too highly of you." He smirked before walking out of my den.

I just sit there, wondering what I've done.

**

Faith's POV

I see a woman. Her back is to me. My heat pounding in my chest. This is it.. This is the moment of truth. She turns and my eyes widen. "Faith?" She stands up right away. Her eyes watering as her fingers covered her small lips. "Omma?" I asks, I didn't even know my voice was shaking. "You're so beautiful.." She says taking a step towards me. I let her, this is what I wanted, what my heart wanted. Her hands touching my face.

"Oh Faith.. How I've missed you." She says. And her words begin to anger me, well I do have my fathers temper. I think she notices the mad expression and offers for me to sit at the booth which I do.

"I know you have so many questions." She starts. I do. "Why are you here?" I ask, a bit too rude. I can tell by her expression. "I own this Cafe." She says looking around. "Isn't it beautiful. Before I was taken away from you.. I was always thinking about if you'd like it." What? "What?" I ask, reciting my thoughts. She just stares at me. "I thought.. I thought that you left me." She looks confused.

"No. Your father forced me out of the house and got a restraining order on me." My mind is really confused. Her eyebrows knit. "Is that what you thought all these years?" She asks. I nod staring at my hands. "No.. Faith.. Your father forced me out because he thought I was having an affair with Jeong. Which I wasn't." She says. My eyebrows knit. "Your father was so mad he said he'd take everything I had, including you. He wouldn't listen to me.. At all." She pauses.

"Once he finally contacted me a while back.. I was surprised.. Being that he hasn't talked to me in a couple of months. He finally called me.. Telling me that he's dying I had to take the opportunity to see you." My heart stops and I can't breath. "What!?" Leaves my lips in a loud scream.