Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

"Last rounds over so it's time for the next round to begin!" Tamaki exclaimed, his love for the game never fading. Everyone had thought that he would at least begin to tire from having the game played each round, but he was still as enthusiastic as he was in the last round.

"I'm so late to work," Maou sighed exasperated.

"There's no need to worry about such tedious things, just focus on how much fun we're all having now!" Tamaki made his way over to the remaining girls and walked past each one, stopping once he got to you. "You! You, my lovely princess, will be going next."

He extended his hand out to you which you grabbed gingerly, pulling yourself up from the couch and walking towards the center of the room towards the bag which held the remaining players' items. You reached your hand inside the bag and felt around, your hand instantly grabbing a long and soft item that felt like cloth. Slowly pulling it out of the bag, you revealed it was a white scarf.

"Oh, hey! I was waiting to get that back," a pink-haired boy said with a grin as he walked over to you. You handed his scarf back to him which he immediately wrapped around his neck, his grin spreading even wider once he had the scarf he loved so much back.

Tamaki quickly led the two of you to the closet, locking the door behind the both of you once you were inside. You stuck close to Natsu, surprised by how dark it was in there. You took a step back and felt your back press into his chest, jumping away in shock by the sudden contact.

"You okay?" he asked, worried by your jumpy behavior.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. It's just darker in here than I thought," you admitted shyly.

"That's why? I can take care of that for you." You turned around to face him and gave him a wary look, wondering how he planned on doing that. He suddenly started to suck in air and you knew what he was planning on doing. Your eyes went wide and you took a step back, fearing your safety in the closet. "Fire dragon-"

"No!" Everyone from outside of the room shouted, causing Natsu to stop. He looked over at you to see your eyes filled with tears and you trembling body. You were so frightened that he was actually going to burn the whole closet, burning you inside there along with it.

"I-I was just joking around, I didn't mean to scare you like that," he said sincerely. You turned away from him not to be rude, just to have time to brush your tears away. You knew he didn't mean to scare you, there was no need to cry. You suddenly felt his strong arms hug you from behind in a sweet attempt to comfort you.

"It's okay. I'm okay," you said softly, not wanting to worry him. There was no reason for you to get so worked up in the first place, you only succeeded in worrying him.

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry-"

You turned around in his hold so that you were facing him and you smiled at him. "See? I'm all better. I know you were just joking."

He stared at you for a couple of seconds and smiled softly himself, obviously happy that you weren't upset or scared. But instead of letting go of you like you thought, he kept his arms placed around you. You looked up at him and noticed that his eyes had never left your face, causing you to blush slightly.

Out of nowhere, he hugged you even tighter, pulling you closer to him and kissed you. You felt butterflies spread throughout your body as you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He slowly walked you back until your back was firmly placed against the wall. That was when he deepened the kiss, biting your lip which caused you to let out a soft moan. Before the two of you could go any further, the closet door was thrown open by the ever-so enthusiastic Tamaki.

You and Natsu broke apart, a deep blush blooming over your face while a grin was spread across his. As he walked you out of the closet, you couldn't help but think about how he made you feel. It was something no guy had ever made you feel before, it was something special. It was something only Natsu Dragneel was capable of.