I could feel Justin moving closer to my side and looked over as he was offering me another slice of pizza with a smirk on his face. I snatched it from him and chewed on it loudly smacking my lips together, trying to turn him off. His smile just grew wider and he shook his head before moving next to a girl on the couch who had no problem snuggling up to him once he sat down.

"OMG! So he's like THERE! Your SEEING him right NOW?"

"Yup. And you better come over here fast before we start getting all hot and heavy."

I smirked to myself at the thought while rolling my eyes as she gasped.

"Don't you dare! Were almost there!"

She snapped her phone shut and I herd the line go dead as my three friends came busting through the door like ninjas.

Lucy walked right through Britney and Lexi to me while Brit and Lexi were too busy drooling over Justin to even begin to notice me. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised while I continued to chew on my pizza.

"I would think that being in front of somebody as famous as Justin Beiber- might have knocked a little class in you, but I guess it doesn't really matter to you much still does it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and burped right in her face.

Justin got off the couch and came over passing me a napkin with his signature smile he kept giving me.

"Thanks."

I wiped my mouth and passed it to Lucy with a cheesy fake smile on my face.

"Heres some extra padding for your bra, I think your left one's a little un-even dear."

Her mouth dropped open in surprise as I stuffed the napkin between her cleavage when she didn't take it.

Justin coughed loudly from next to me while trying to hide the humor in his voice. 

"So uh, these are your friends?"

He asked half smirking with an eyebrow raised up at me questioningly.

Britney jumped in front of Lucy suddenly with Lexi by her side holing out her hand to Justin.

"Hey I'm Britney! Thats Lexi, and that's Lucy, her and Ashley are going through a bit of a rough patch right now, but they'll get over it."

She smiled widely talking so fast I could hardly make out what she had just said. Justin shook her hand politely while side glancing at me.

'Your biggest fan' I mouthed.

"Nice to meet you."

Lexi purred at Justin, making her sound like she had a scratchy throat problem. I tried to hide the giggle building up inside me by clearing my throat quietly to myself. Justin noticed and threw a quick smirk at me before turning his attention back to Lucy who was burning a hole through me with her eyes.

I turned my attention back to the food table while my friends continued to babble on about some meaningless conversation with Justin while I grabbed myself a soda.

"I'll be right back ladies."

Justin was by my side again and brushed his hip against mine while leaning over to grab himself a Dr. Pepper soda.

"Save me."

He whispered in my ear while cracking his soda open.

I turned my head to look at him and saw he was looking desperately at me for my help while taking a few chugs from his soda can.