BTS:54

"You?!" I closed my eyes "Hello I-" he was cut off by Namjoon's punch "Oppa!stop!" they held Namjoon back as I looked at Hyun Woo who's head was now downwards his gaze on the ground and his lip bleeding "What is going on here?" mom and Jin asked at the same time "I'll explain later" I pulled Hyun Woo into the tent.Applying the medicine he flinched a bit "You didn't tell them?" I shook my head in guilt "They wouldn't have come if I told them" I confessed putting the medicine back in my backpack "So them punching me is better?" I shrugged "You're still alive aren't you?" he sighed shaking his head "You're unbelievable" with that he left.

I sat on the log "So..." they all glared at me "Why is he here?" Taehyung asked "Okay so Clar and I thought that if we all went camping you could realize he isn't as bad as you think" mom shook her head standing up "I told you to stay away from him" she sighed "We're leaving...and you're grounded" I stopped her "It's too late.Can't you just try and get to know him?he's actually really sweet" she glared at me "I vote we go" Namjoon said standing up "Sit down Namjoon" me and mom said simultaneously to which he quietly sat down "Pleaseeeee?" I pouted and looked at everyone

"Pueseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" "Ok fine!" mom said irritated "Thank you" I hugged her smiling "Now...let's make dinner!" it started getting late "Ramen?" Jimin and Jungkook asked watching us make it "Got a better idea?" I asked putting the ramen in the boiling water "Nope" they sat back down.Hyun Woo didn't even bother looking at me "Did I do something?" I scooted closer to Clar "Do you know what's wrong with him?" she looked at Hyun Woo and back at me shrugging "Don't know,what'd you do to him?" I shrugged as well "Nothi-" then it hit me "Never mind I already know"

While making dinner Hyun Woo suddenly disappeared "I'm hungry!" Clar yelled "Just a few seconds darling" mom said.I took the flashlight and walked around looking for Hyun Woo.I eventually found him sitting near the lake "Hyun-ah!" he looked at me before looking back at the lake "Are you ignoring me?" I sat next to him "Guess you are" we were quiet for a while "I'm sorry I didn't tell them...It was selfish of me" he looked at me "Are you really?" I nodded earnestly "More than you think" he smiled slightly "Arasso" he put am arm around me "I forgive you" we smiled staring at each other "Ah!I'm tired!" someone yelled sitting between us "Oppa?" I looked at Hoseok who smiled at me and glared at Hyun Woo "Hey baby sis...hey you" Hyun Woo bowed slightly "What are we doing?" I glared at him "We're enjoying some alone time" I pushed him up "You're leaving"

"But I want to join you two" "Us too" the rest of the guys showed up giving some warning glares "Don't bother us" I threatened "You said to get to know him better and that is exactly what we want to do" I wanted to argue but then I remembered this was the sole purpose of this camping time "Fine...but if you disturb us I won't hesitate to do something that will make you question your lives" they nodded.We walked along the lake hand in hand though sometimes one of the guys would accidentally step or pass in between us.

"Do you remember what I said to you guys?" they innocently looked at me "What did we do?" I glared at them "Oh so you just happen to walk or pass between us 40 times?!" they nodded simultaneously "One.more.time.and.you..." I think the glare I sent them was a good enough warning to not mess with me.They did it a few times before we returned back to the camp "How are things looking here?" I asked Clar who was looking for ingredients for dinner "I think you should go talk to your mom because she doesn't look like the happiest pea in the pot" I gave her a strange look before boasting my confidence and walking over to her.

"Hey there mommy" I backed hugged her but she just shook me off continuing her cooking "Come on mommy please talk to me,pueseeee" she didn't even look at me "Mom?mommy?mamacita?" she finally glared at me "I'm sorry?" "And we're back at ignoring me -_-#" I decided to give up for now as I walked over to Clar "Did it work?" she asked "Nope" I sighed plopping into the tent "Might as well dishonor me" I faked a sob "Oh come on I'm sure it's not that bad" I glared at her before turning away "Easy for you to say..." I mumbled closing my eyes to relax but I ended up falling asleep instead.

I was woken by Clar for dinner.We sat silently my brothers and mom on one side while me,Clar and Hyun Woo took the other side glancing at them from time to time as did they "So...how do you guys like the camp?" I asked smiling at them "One less would have been better" Namjoon said glancing at Hyun Woo who looked down "That didn't go as planned" I whispered more to myself.It was finally bed time "Wait..." Jin said looking at me,Clar and Hyun Woo "You're all sleeping...together?" we looked at each other nodding "WHAT THE BUMBLE BEE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jin grabbed Hyun Woo's hand pulling him away from me "He'll sleep with Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin" he pushed him towards the three "Fine let's just go to bed I'm tireeeeeeed" Clar said going into the tent.

We got comfortable "You're knee is digging into my spine!" I heard Taehyung yell "It's not my fault it's so crowded,blame him!" "Just go to sleep!" "How when I'm becoming a pancake" I rolled my eyes "It's gonna be a looooooooong day tomorrow..."