BTS:38

I starred at him for a while trying to find the right words to say but nothing came to mind "I---" I was caught off by the ringing of my phone so I shook off his arm and went to pick it up."Yoboseo?" I answered without looking at the ID "Hey sweetie it's omma" mom answered "O-omma" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering "Yeah is something wrong?" she asked concerned "No everything's just fine" "That's great I just called to check up on you" I smiled "I'm doing fine just having fun with Clara" I lied "That's great well I need to go to work have fun" I hummed in response and hung up.

I put the phone in my pocket and went to the bedroom.I scrolled trough a few tv programs feeling his eyes on me "What do I do what do I do what do I do?" I couldn't concentrate as those thoughts ran trough my mind "Hyo" he said and I looked at him "Hm?" "About what I said earlier w---" I cut him off as I stood up "Oh man I forgot something in the lobby be right back" I practically ran trough the doors.I walked on the sidewalk thinking everything over "Where's a good oppa to dongseang talk when you need one?" I sighed looking at the sky "The sky sure is pretty" I looked at the sunset "I should probably go back" I said before walking back to the hotel.Later that night we didn't talk much we just exchanged a few glances but that was pretty much it "Goodnight" I said as we laid on each side of the bed "Mhm" he said turning his back to me "Great I messed up" that night I couldn't fall asleep as my thoughts blocked me from any shut eye.

I did eventually fall asleep but it felt like 5 minutes until I was awoken by someone shaking me "Hyo wake up we need to go" I opened my eyes "What time is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice and the covers pulled across half of my face "It's 5 o'clock" he said and moved away "Oh man" I sat up and looked at Hyun Woo who put on a jacket "I'm gonna get us some breakfast you should pack up" he said before leaving "He's still not himself" I got up and got dressed before beginning to pack.A while later Hyun Woo came back with some pancakes.We quietly ate "This silence is going to kill me" I kept on glancing at him "So how did you sleep?" I broke the silence "Good" he answered simply "Okay..." "That's awesome" he nodded before looking out the window again "It's gonna be a long day".

We finished breakfast and cleaned up our room a little before walking to the airport "We're here" I said pointing to it "Hello how may I help you?" a guy at the desk asked "I'll handle this you can take a seat" he said surprising me "No it's okay I---" he cut me off and took the plane ticket out of my hand "I mean it" I shrugged and went to sit down.I looked around noticing a bunch of people gathering outside "They must be arriving soon" I thought to myself when I felt someone else's presence beside me "We're leaving in half an hour" he handed me the plane ticket "Thanks" I smiled at him but he looked away ignoring me "Fine if that's how he wants to play it I can play along" I put on my headphones and listened to music.I eventually got bored and took the headphones off "Attention!the plane to Korea will be running late half an hour because of some weather difficulty" they said trough speakers and the groans could be heard  "Great" I said to myself.

I slowly got hungry "I'm getting something to eat want anything?" I asked standing up "I'm good" he said and I left.I got myself a sandwich with some juice and was about to go back when someone pulled me behind a wall "Help n-!" he blocked my mouth "Let me go y--" I stopped when I saw JB standing in front of me "Calm down it's just me" he said "Sorry I thought you were some kidnapper ready to torture me and later on let me go with a warning that if I tell anyone he'll kill them and then I'll have to run around trying to escape from him and---" he stopped me "Wow calm down I'm just here to see how you're doing" he smiled and I smiled back "I'm good just a bit tired" and right on cue I yawned "You'll survive" he pat my back "We should probably go back.Bye kiddo" I waved "Bye oppa" and then I left to go back.

"Where were you?" Hyun Woo asked when I returned "I told you I got something to eat" I sat down "You were gone for a quite some time" I looked at him suspiciously and he looked away "Is he worried about me?" "Yeah didn't know what to eat" I said "Oh okay" and after that silence took over again.Finally it was time for departure "Let's go" we showed the lady our tickets and went on the plane.We sat on our chairs "1st class sure is different" I sat by the window observing the outside "Goodbye Taiwan" I said and smiled.I sat back and put on my headphones, suddenly a storm of memories came to my mind "A lot of things sure happened here it'll be hard to forget this" I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up and looked outside noticing we're still in the air "Where are we?"I asked "We're about to land" Hyun Woo said "Already?" I kept on looking outside the window until the plane began to land "We're here" we got off the plane and exited the airport "We're home!" I yelled and people gave me strange looks "Can you keep it down you are a human being in the end" he whispered embarrassed "How do you know that?" I smiled until realization hit me "How am I gonna get to Clara's??" I asked myself "Just get a cab" Hyun Woo overheard and said "You're right" I said and fished out some money "Just enough" I looked at him "See you on Monday" I waved him goodbye before walking away.

My silly brothers(BTS FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara