Art Theft (Rant)

Ok so I'm talking about this so peps once more can be AWARE of this topic and I'm freakin serious about it.

   Warning: Content contains swearing and cussing! THIS KIND OF CONTENT IS NOT ADVISED FOR 13 or UNDER!! And I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY DUE TO AN ANNOUNCEMENT JUST A few days ago from the leader about the young audience here :3

You have been warned.

>This part was discussed when on another app someone has told me someone was having false claims on one of my animations.

   Ok let me first say...I have been through dealing with art stealers and other crap for a while now. In fact. I'm even sick of it.. Cause now I now know even one of my own creations is being false claimed...I'm pissed of course.

    Art theft: Stealing and taking credit of art from the original owner without permission AT ALL.

    I do not tolerate art stealers at all. Like yeah I get it you want to be all famous and get as many followers and get a good reputation- BUT HOW THE SHIT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET KNOWN IF YOU CAN'T EVEN DO YOUR OWN SHIT?! If you steal other artist hard work don't, you can MAKE YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FUCKING CONTENT! I've been dealing with some art stealers especially those on Devianart and if you know Devianart you know that we fucking take fucking art stealers seriously. It's ridiculous! Even on here, yeah I know that you can report them, but people who ACTUALLY believe that the stolen content is that art theif's content is just really idiotic?! Do some research god dammit!! You have the freakin Internet!!

   Also people keep on freakin forgetting that most of these amazing artist have OTHER social medias they use and CAN use. Like seriously?

   There have been well known artist out there that are tired of shit like this and have NO CHOICE BUT to put restrictions on their art works! And now a days I'm seeing lots of it! Too much in fact! I came to THIS community to not only have some fun but to ENTERTAIN good people with 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT! That took HOURS EVEN DAYS! OR EVEN WEEKS to finish! And what happens to most of them, FUCKING ART THEFT OF COURSE! And then they have to FREAKIN put all of those restrictions on those who don't deserve those restrictions at all!! But they have no choice cause SOME PEOPLE can't understand what it means to make ORIGINAL CONTENT!! There's even artist out there that don't even know that their art is being stolen?! And then a few weeks/days later after SOMEONE FINALLY does a bit of research what do they find? Content that belongs to the original artist!

   And sorry if I'm cussing a lot but I've been dealing with this exact crap on PicsArt and Wattpad and its freakin ridiculous.

   And then many great artist have to feel paranoid and look through EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA to look for ANYONE else who stole their art work/animations! I've been through that and it's freakin stressful as crap! Especially on the Internet! It's freakin nearly infinite! And for artist that HAVE NO CHOICE but too do so is freakin hard enough!! It makes artist even scared to even put up any art anymore!!

   Even I stopped posting art on my Picsart account and many people were left disappointed and unhappy that I didn't put anymore good content on there! I rarely even go to it!

   And then knowing that people are willing to do this just to be famous on the Internet, once again... ITS FREAKIN CALLED YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN SHIT!!! It's not that hard?! And it's really not that hard!! All you gotta do is just LEARN!!!! BUT NO~!!! They don't work up the shit to do shit!! Cause their freakin lazy as crap to do any drawings!! There's even artist who have no choice but to make their watermarks as HUGE AS POSSIBLE JUST SO NO ONE CAN STEAL IT!!!!! But of fucking course they also feel disappointed! Cause I'm in that same boat at the moment to most likely having to change my watermark AGAIN!! JUST because I've dealt with this shit way too much!! And then most artist feel bad for doing this cause then most of the content is covered and I really don't want to do that but it will most likely happen.

   And the worst part by far, is the way that MOST people do not even do a single bit of research on ANY art that could be stolen. Which is freakin sad as fucking hell! And then comes the tracers. HOLY SHIT DON'T GET ME STARTED! Cause one! It's just another way of fucking art theft of fucking course! If you didn't know that, it's called you have the freakin INTERNET! SEARCH IT UP! YOU HAVE A SEARCH ENGINE DO YOU NOT? It's just like tracing a masterpiece of Devinchi and claiming it as your art work EVEN THOUGH it was traced and crap! And I DO INDEED count it as art theft, if you don't count it, then I have no idea what's wrong with you, it's freakin obvious that it freakin is. And so far from MY EYES I haven't seen that SO FAR.

And really, that's just disappointing. It's called you can TRY and TRYING to draw isn't hard, if you want advice all you GOTTA DO IS JUST ASK!! It's just 4 SIMPLE WORDS!!

"How do I improve?"

SO SIMPLE!!! And you can ask PROFESSIONALS! Who are willing to help!! Literally! I've seen many great artist give advice! Even an art teacher could freakin help!! Like if your struggling all you gotta do is just ask for freakin help. It isn't that hard.

Now back on topic...so what I'm mainly saying is that art theft is fudge FRICK rediculous shit. And I'm tired of it. It's like a kid acting like a freakin 6 year old. And it's stupid. It's even breaking the law of COPYRIGHT! And if you don't know this then search it up.

Also if you think you could get away with art theft. Your dead wrong. There are amazing artist out there that use up their own time in life JUST to make amazing content and even animators who suffer from BACK PAIN to bring you amazing content as well!! So don't try and steal art guys. It's rude >:| very.

Well, I have typed and talked too much. I just need to get that word out there ESPECIALLY for the new comers into this Amino! They must be wise with their decisions. And of course have to be warned of these certain things that PEOPLE KEEP ON FORGETTING!

Also just because this topic is BARLEY EVEN SEEN on the featured page and has so far NOT been taken seriously to ANYONE I seen so far. And I'm not abusing the tag, I'm only putting it on there if any curator wants to. Also most good artist aren't even heard trying to stop art theft so I might as well try at least.

Also I rather get this topic done and over with. It's ridiculous on especially for me and a few others JUST to say this out loud to an audience.

#StopArtTheft
#DoYourOwnArtWork
#MakeYourOwnOriginalContent !!

Also thank you for your time to listen/read this. I'm sorry got the cussing, I had to in order to make certain points CLEAR AS POSSIBLE in a regular font. This just needed to be heard once more due to MANY issues I have noticed for the past year on being on different apps and social medias.

Once again thank you for your time.

                                              -Meow :3

And please take this topic seriously since this has been rising for the past few years.

And have a nice day :3 or night...whatever ._.