Read at your own Risk #2

Don't vote this just yet.

If you don't want to read the please don't read. I'm inly doing this due to others telling me it might help get some things off my shoulders and that I shouldn't keep things all bottled up for too long. So....I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. If you get offended, it just a rant, and if you don't know the definition of that, there's something called the freakin Internet. And don't hate on anyone or myself please, even if you do, you don't know me very well then. And you would also be having false evidence and claims that are not verified by the original person.

Ok...now back to the rant topic. Most topics I will talk/yell about is either random topics that I freakin need to get off my chest. Thank you for understanding.

Warning: lots of swearing!

If you really want to read it then scroll down as you please.

Ok...for starters:

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! I know I said I can most of the time keep my temper down but when I fucking see a fucking war/argument on the fucking Internet, I'm like SERIOUSLY?! YOU COULD JUST FUCKING TALK IT OUT ANF FUCKING SAY YOUR SORRY AND FUCKING BE FUCKING FRIENDS AND FUCKING FORGET THIS FUCKING SHIT EVEN HAPPENED?! I mean all you gotta do is say 2 words, 2 FUCKING WORDS THAT YOU LEARNED EVER SINCE YOU WERE FUCKING BORN! It's just "I'm sorry" that just 2 words, TWO WORDS! BUT OF COURSE THERES OTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING DRAMA QUEENS AND HAVE TO GET THE FIGHT STARTED AND THEY HAVE TO FUCKING MAKE IT PUBLIC AND SHIT! AND THEN THEIR FRIENDS GET INVOLVED INTO IT TOO! I mean, THEY SHOULD KNOW TELLING THE PUBLIC MAKES IT FUCKING WORSE!? EVEN I KNOW THAT?! AND TO MENTION FAMILY MEMBERS AS A COMEBACK IS JUST LOW SHIT, even back then haters didn't go that far down! And then there's the people who are like "Well he/she started this!" I DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ON WHO STARTED IT! It's fucking called JUST IGNORE EACH OTHER! It's not that hard, really it isn't! And I'm really tired of this FUCKING BULL SHIT! And they say how they've been through rough shit, THERE NOT THE FUCKING ONLY ONES! AND ITS CALLED KEEPING YOUR OWN GOD DAMN SHIT TO YOURSELF?! I mean seriously they can act like fucking 4 year olds and there what younger then 15 and they say I don't know what I'm taking about? I'M FUCKING 15 DAMMIT! I KNOW WHAT SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I've been through rough shit to even still be a tad bit alive. And I guess I better this off my chest: but I've been through my own hell AKA my dad being in a car crash when I was only 2, being hit physically, being bullied, being fucking despised, being born on the year of fucking 9/11 and almost and I mean almost and nearly being well, I don't want to say the word but it's something when a boy violates a girls personal space and tries to aim for the ass. Now back to a different topic. Like SERIOUSLY?! If your one of the younger generation and your doing this bull crap, all I'm gonna say is this I'm disappointed in you, you should know better to NOT START A FUCKING FIGHT ON THE INTERNET!? Even the ones older or the same age as me, WHAT THE HELL!? YOU FUCKING REPRESENT AS A ROLE MODEL FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION?! So you have no fucking excuse for your fucking action!! That includes to the younger generation!! I mean seriously once more, the world is already slowly dying and everyone is on their fucking toes cause there afraid a fucking war might start up. I mean, that is just disappointing, and to think that our ancestors expected the future generation to be the greatest generation, I bet they would have disappointed faces on them right now. To see that happening. Why can't they just know, that we are living on a planet that is going to die eventually? Can't they just get along? We may never know when an asteroid or a meteor is going to strike the earth once more. Mother Nature is already trying to kill us, so why can't we just make the best out of what we have left? If they haven't noticed, we're all going to die one day. It's literally YOLO. My god this was a bit of a relief to get off my shoulders. Sorry if ya had to read through that. I just had to get it out.

But like a quite people have forgotten a long time but still remember,

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                 -Albert Einstein

"Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
                                 -Albert Einstein

  "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
                                 -Albert Einstein 

  " If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is to play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
                                  -Albert Einstein

And thanks for reading all the way...and please, just don't start a freakin pointless fight on the Internet, no ones truly wins in the end.

That's all...bye bye
<:3