Never Give Up...

Ok...so far I have been seeing so many problems going on with everyone... And Official-Duo-AU I understand your crisis along side Neon-the-Ghost-Fox (I'm sorry if I'm bothering you two!) (ALSO OTHERS! Please help them out! They need the support especially Neon. I may not know them well but I have a kind heart.)

But hear me out. I'm putting this up so people can know they can be strong. My writing skills may be crappy but I'm gonna try.
For starters. For those who are dealing with well, those who are giving up. Don't just keep on going. And let me just say, I had my own little hope before I even knew about Undertale.
(If you don't want to hear backstory just skip this snippet)
My mom always told me to keep on going and to achieve the things I want in life, but of course it doesn't always happen. But what makes that  special to me is that, it was my mom's mother who told her that, and let me just say. My family tree has been through a lot of shit. Like actual genocide shit. If any of you know American history AKA the Cold War AKA the genocide that took place in Cambodia. My own grandma and grandpa along with 6 of my future uncles died in just a few days. My mom told me what happened to them. I'm not going to describe. AND NO THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION. This is to show, even if you have been through horrible things in life, you gotta keep on going. My mom is just like that. Her only family left are only 1 cousin that I know of 3 sisters 1 aunt and 1 uncle. Everyone else in the family is dead. And this is not a joke, you can search it up on the Internet of the ColdWar Cambodia Genocide. That'll give you more info. But anyways... When my mom thought all hope was lost, she was saved by others, saved by the ones they least expect. She thought that the world gave up on her but it didn't, she's still alive and kicking. Along with my dad who was a victim at a young age. And...my mom was only 12-14 years old when this happened and she's the 2nd youngest of her family. My dad's side of the family was fortunate enough to escape in time but my mom's side wasn't very lucky. She told me that she would always move forward past the greatest obstacles even if they seem impossible she still goes forward. My mom has been teaching me to never give up ever since I was born. Even till this day, she never gives up. And you guys shouldn't either. You all have the right to keep on moving forward. You all have the right to not give up. You have the right to ignore the hate, the criticism, the pain. You are writing your own chapter in your books, and would it be right to end it so short? To end a book to one's life so quickly as others may follow in suit? There maybe no reset button but we don't need it. We just need the will to not give up. It's what keeping us alive right now isn't it? It's your WILL TO LIVE. Your will to not give up on yourself and others. I may not have met my 6 uncles, I may not have met my other grandma or grandpa, or even my great grandma and grandpa, I may even feel like nothing is going to work but I will never give up. And neither will you. Like that famous quote, we learn from the past to improve our future. To learn from it... And now...all I'm asking from all of you is this. To not give up. That's all. Besides, there's only a one of a kind you.

That's all. Remember guys, stay determined... Bye.