My one and ONLY request.

Also don't vote if you really don't mean it, if not then, what the hell? (No offense to anyone but seriously at least read it all first before you click that vote button.)

Hey guys. After a bunch of thinking, I just want to ask you guys a favor...if you can even do it. It's not impossible but you can manage. And really, as 15 year old who's expecting the best out of all of you in the future, I only have one request for you. Just one (besides drawing/writing request) it's right there. \/

Also don't think I don't have this kind of experience, don't forget who your talking to! Someone who was born in 2001! A long while ago yeah, a time before the iPhone! Before the iPad even! A time that drawing was just the computer, taking pictures, using pencil and paper. A time before the YouTube app, and a time when 9/11 happened...
Yeah that time! Anyways:

Now onto some business.

  Guys or gals don't forget, you ARE representing as the next generation. The ones older and up, don't put up hate accounts, that'll only make matters worse, it doesn't help you or your life problems. 15 yrs people, we are representing as people to look up to for the younger generation, a new batch that will help guide the younger ones. 15 or below, what ever you do, your actions will effect others in both positive and negative ways, don't try and always get attention, that's what people like or hate about a person, trust me I have experience and I have seen the end results, it was usually not pretty. And trust me when I say when I see or even here the bad things happening that the younger generation does make me cringe. I just really don't want to see in the future a fucked yo generation that can barley get on their own feet. Just, don't forget, this is the social media and everyone is watching...you may never know if your even a role model to someone without even noticing it at all. And I do respect myself to be a role model, I'm just a random person behind a screen.
And trust me when I say that I nearly start to panic if someone is hurt. I'm not kidding. But be mindful of what your doing first. Like I said before.

Think before you act.

Besides, isn't that what Undertale has taught you guys? If not then, I'm not sure what will...maybe life. Since there is no reset button on that.
Like that slang, YOLO.

That's all,

Meow's Art Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara