Epilogue

A week later, the case was resolved and Hohenhiem was thrown in jail. Ed and Roy were rewarded for their accomplishment, and moved up a rank. Not only that, but Al and Havoc decided to join the police department. After the event, Roy and Ed decided to stop being just partners, and became lovers. Of course, no one knew except Al and Hughes.

Ed walked towards Al and sat next to him. "Oh, hey brother. Need anything?" Al asked. The older Elric looked at the younger one. "I wanted to ask you something." He replied. "Sure. What's up?" He replied. Ed sighed. "I hate to ask this but, do you remember anything from before you fell asleep...?" He questioned. Al sat for a few moments, thinking. "Actually yeah. It's kind of hazy, but I remember someone with glasses and brown hair walking up to you, holding a knife...." He replied. "Huh...?" Ed replied. He suddenly stood up. "Hold on Al." He stated, beginning to walk away. The young brother nodded and watched as Ed walked away. Ed walked towards Havoc. "Hey." Ed greeted. Havoc looked at him. "Hey Boss." He replied. "I have an important question for you. And I need you to answer honestly." The blond stated. Havoc nodded. "Okay. What is it?" He asked. "Was there ever someone in the gang that had brown hair and wore glasses....?" He asked. Havoc thought for a minute before shaking his head. "Nope. Sorry Boss." He apologized. Ed nodded. "It's fine." He replied. As the small blond began walking away, a shiver went down his spine. 'Who the hell is this guy.....?'

Hey guys! So, this was the last chapter of Code Name: Fullmetal Flame. Thanks so much for reading this story, and all the support, votes and comments! I'll see you all in the sequel, Code Name: Needle And Thread! Bai guys!