Victim

Ed's POV
"Revenge....?" A little Alphonse asked. I nodded. "Yeah! We'll get revenge on those bastards who killed mom!" I replied. Al looked at me in confusion. "Okay Brother! But....how do we get revenge...?" He questioned. "Uh....uh...oh! I know! We beat the tar outta them of course!" I replied. Al looked at me. "But Brother, how can we...? We're only thirteen and fourteen." He sighed. I shrugged. "We can! As long as we stick together we can do it and get revenge on those who killed mom!"
How stupid it was for me to think that. That was the last time I saw him smile. "-Tal! Hey! Fullmetal! Are you even listening to me?!" Flame exclaimed. I looked at him. "Huh...? Oh yeah." I mumbled. He smirked in annoyance. "Oh yeah? Then what was I just saying?" He asked. I stiffened and sweat dropped. "U-Um...." I stammered. He sighed. "Exactly. Now, like I was saying. Once we find out where their victim is, we'll question him about his attacker or attackers got it?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I agreed.
Flame's POV
Fullmetal and I got into my car and buckled ourselves in. I began driving and Fullmetal read off the directions to the targets place. Once we arrived, Fullmetal was the first to jump out. I got out after him. We took out our guns and walked into the building, our senses on high alert. My ears twitched as I heard groans. I looked at Fullmetal. "You hear that?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. Let's check it out." He replied. I nodded and we stepped closer to it. Fullmetal walked towards the door. I stayed where I was.
Ed's POV
I gripped the door handle. It was locked. I looked at Flame. "Got a coin?" I asked. He nodded and pulled a coin from his pocket. "Here you go." He replied, handing it to me. "Thanks." I replied, taking it. I put the coin in the lock and twisted it, unlocking the door. Once I was done, I put the coin in my pocket and smiled innocently at Flame. He rolled his eyes. "Just open the door already Fullmetal." He grumbled. I nodded and placed my hand on the door knob. Flame and I held our guns up and I pushed the door open. It made a loud creeeeeeak as it opened. Flame came up behind me and we stepped inside the room. Food laid everywhere. Donuts, bread, apples, oranges, pizza, cakes, everything. You name it. It was there. The room was completely dark. It seems no one was in there. "Talk about foods galore." Flame muttered. I nodded. We stepped deeper inside the room, and someone was in fact there. I stepped towards him, gun ready. "Hello?" I asked. He was shaking and his hands were gripping his head tightly. "N-No more....n-no fo-food....!" His voice was raspy and shaky. "Hey, calm down. We're here to get you to safety." Flame said, coming up from behind me. The man shaking in the corner nodded. He shakily stood up and Flame helped him walk. I pulled my phone out and dialed 911. "Hello? This is 911, what's your emergency?" The man asked. "The names Fullmetal. I need an ambulance pick up at the following address: warehouse 84." I stated. "Alright. It'll be there soon Sir." And with that, our conversation ended.
-Time Skip-
As we got the victim onto the ambulance, I looked at Flame. "What do you think could've happened?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well, it looks like he was locked in a room for at least three days, with nothing but stacks of food in the room." He replied. I nodded. "But why would a gang of killers trap someone in a room with food....? It makes no sense."