Connections

Ed's POV
Mustang and I were currently sitting in his office, trying to do research on the gang. I was currently trying to connect the dots to each victim. "Mustang, hand me that file." I ordered. "Where's your manners Fullmetal?" He asked. I grumbled. "Fine. Flame hand me that file please." I corrected myself. He nodded and smirked as he handed me the file. "Thanks." I grumbled as I opened the file.
Name: Riza Hawkeye
Age: 24
Background: Riza's mother had died during childbirth. At the age of 18, Riza's father died to a long-term disease. She went to medical school and later became a nurse. No one knows how she was able to pay for it.
I looked at Mustang. "This doesn't make sense." I mumbled. Mustang sighed. "Don't think about it too much. You'll start getting gray hair from the stress." He teased. I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up Mustang." I retorted. He chuckled. I stood up and grabbed books and began flipping through the pages. As I began reading, my eyes floated towards Mustang. He was reading a book. He looked handsome to me. I blushed madly at the thought. I tried to continue reading the book in my hands. I couldn't focus for some reason. I suddenly slammed the book shut, startling Mustang. "Ed are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm okay." I replied. I opened the window in his office, and poked my head out. "What are you doing?" Mustang chuckled, coming over and standing next to me. "Just thinking." I explained. Mustang nodded and we were left in a comfortable silence. "What if the gang's victims follows the seven sins?" I suddenly asked. Mustang looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked. I walked back inside the room, Mustang following. "Think about it! Breda was surrounded by piles of food right? It connects with the sin of gluttony. Winry was surrounded by mechanical parts. She has pride for mechanics! And what sin does that connect to?" I explained, a smile tugging at my lips. Mustang poundered for a minute. "Pride..." He replied. I nodded. "And I don't think Ms. Hawkeye's case has to do with the sins." I stated. "Lust." Mustang explained. "Huh?" I asked, raising an eye brow in question. "Her case connects to the sin of lust." He replied. "Oh." I mumbled. "I can't believe you were able to figure out the meaning behind the attacks." Mustang said in awe. "No wonder why they say you're a prodigy when it comes to this stuff." I looked at Mustang and smirked a bit. 'This case isn't going to be a mystery for much longer.'

Thats it for chapter 12 guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! This story I have to say is one of my favorite story's to write! XD welp, see you all next chapter! Bai!