Found

Ed's POV
I couldn't think straight anymore. So many thoughts and images flew through my mind. 'This is all my fault....Al would be okay if I wasn't so damn weak!' I thought. 'It's all my fault.....I'm the one to blame.' Hohenhiem watched as I sat in my small area of pity. I heard shouts. It sounded like Roy, but I couldn't place the second one. "Ed!" Roy exclaimed. "Brother!" Someone else called out. "Alphonse.....?" I muttered. "Alphonse he's......awake....?" I asked. Something clicked inside me, that suddenly made me come to a realization. I stood up, and smirked a bit. "So, you were talking about my arm and leg being apart of my sin right?" I began. I then chuckled. "I've paid for my sin already. You haven't." I replied. Hohenhiem looked at me in confusion and shock. "Huh?" He asked. "I'm not the only one with to much pride around here. Take a look at your actions. How many people have you hurt for your game of pride?" I asked. Hohenhiem had an insane look on his face. "Game.....? You call this a game?! THIS WAS ALL FOR YOU, AL, AND TRISHA!" He yelled. I looked at him. He had an insane smile, wide on his face. His eyes were wide, and it wasn't until then that I realized he had bags under them. "You did this for us....? Ha! Nice try. If mom was still alive, do you really think she'd be happy with what you've become?! Of course not! She'd frown upon you!" I shot back. The room was silent. Hohenhiem dropped to his knees. "She'd......hate me....frown upon me......she'd leave me....all alone....." He whimpered. I walked up to him and looked down at him, with a cold stare. "It's serves you right, bastard." I stated. "Van Hohenhiem, your under arrest for kidnapping." Roy stated, coming up from behind me. I gasped a little. I had no idea he was here. I thought I had imagined his voice. "Put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent, for whatever you say can and will be used against you in court." He added, putting hand cuffs on him. Roy walked Hohenhiem outside. I let out a breath of relief. "It's finally over..." "Brother....?" Someone asked. I turned around. My eyes slowly widened. "A-Al....." I gasped. He smiled brightly. "Hey Ed." He greeted. I couldn't help but grin. "Your back!" I exclaimed. He nodded. "You've missed a lot." I chuckled. "I sure have." He replied. "It looks like someone wants to see you." He added, making me turn around. There stood Roy, smiling softly at me. "Ed." He stated. "Hey, ya Flame Bastard! You should've called me whe-" I was cut off when Roy suddenly pulled me towards him, into a soft kiss. My face turned bright red as we pulled away. "You idiot! What the hell was that?! I could've died you know! I need air to breath! And-" Roy cut me off again and just hugged me close. "Sorry Ed. I just got so worried you know? You suddenly went missing, and well, I almost panicked." He chuckled. I slowly wrapped my arms around him as I chuckled. "You idiot." I replied, smiling. "But I'm your idiot." Roy teased. I rolled my eyes. "Shuddap." I replied grinning slightly. "Looks like I fell in love with an idiot then huh?" I added, laughing. "I could say the same, Edward." Roy replied. 'Finally....it's all over.'