Finally taking my eyes off of her for a couple of seconds, I watched as Gabriel and Victor helped hold Aggele Mou's upper body up as Mr B quickly pulled her shirt over her head. He quickly pulled a big, black t shirt over her head, pulling it down as far as it would go. They laid her back down gently.

Nathan appeared beside her, holding a bowl of soapy water and some wash clothes. I watched as Nathan, Gabriel, and Mr B washed her up as good as they could.

Kota and Doc came running through the front door just at they had finished washing her up. Kota stopped, eyes going to all the bloody washcloths and the bowl of bloody water, face white as a sheet.

Doc kept moving forward until he was right next to her. I was only half listening as Mr B explained what had happened, then watched at Doc began to examine her. I hadn't even realized he had brought his doctor bag in with him.

I watched as he prepared a needle and injected her with it.

"Hopefully this pain medication will take affect soon, then we can address the other issues," Doc told the room.

Almost 20 minutes passed, with no signs of Sang improving. She was still clutching at her stomach.

Out of nowhere, she started to vomit blood. Seeing the girl I deeply cared for vomiting that much blood, brought me right back to where I was when I had first entered the room.

Everyone was talking, with Kota and Doc barking out orders. Everyone was racing around the room, cleaning her up, helping where they could. All I could do was stand there, still as a statue, once again focusing all my attention on Sang.

After cleaning her up, everyone was quietly talking, when I seen her body flinch. She groaned, causing everyone to quiet down.

Doc walked over to her, leaning down.

"Sang, I'm going to put an iv in. We need to get blood back into you. You've lost too much. I will try to be fast, but, unfortunately, the pain meds don't seem to affect you at all, so this will hurt. I'm so sorry."

I could only watch in horror, as she began to scream and her body began to jerk around.

"Sh*t, Doc! Stop the f*cking iv. It's hurting her," Kota shouted. He didn't cuss often, only in extreme cases.

"I'm sorry, Kota, but I can't stop the blood flow. Sang, if we don't get the blood into you, you could die. You've lost too much. I know it hurts, but without it, you will die," Doc told her, looking down at her sadly, yet with a determined look on his face.

"Sean, it doesn't seem to be working. If anything, it's making her worse," Mr B said.

"I know, Owen, but I don't f*cking know what else to do," Doc shouted, looking up at Mr B with a devastating look on his face.

This isn't good. Not f*cking good at all.

Looking back to Sang, I watched as she got to close to the edge of the couch. As Mr B, Doc, Gabriel, Victor, and Kota all put hands on her to stop her from falling, she let out an ear piercing scream and passed out.

After she had passed out, it was a mad house for a couple of minutes. Finally, Mr B broke it up.

"Everyone, shut up!"

As the room grew quiet, he spoke again.

"Ok, so if the blood is some how tainted, we need some from a different supply. Mr Griffin, I need you to run to your house and bring back all that you have there. Mr Morgan, go help him."

I felt North come to stand by me, but I just couldn't look away from Aggele Mou.

Nathan and Victor came racing back into the room, each holding bags of blood. Doc quickly hooked one of the new bags into the iv. After a couple of minutes, Sang started to vomit again, along with shaking even more.

"She's seizing. Help me pull her more onto her side," Doc yelled.

Mr B and Kota helped him, while the rest of us looked on in horror.

Doc ordered Victor to unhook the bag from the iv. As soon as he did, she stopped shaking. They gently rolled her back over, starting the cleaning process over again.

"Let's move her up to her room," Doc told the room.

At that, I rushed forward and picked her up before anyone could say a word. I walked to her room, gently laying her down. I turned to the doorway and watched as everyone entered.

"What the f*ck do we do," Gabriel asked softly, looking at Sang with tears in his eyes. "We can't f*cking lose her."

"I don't know. Without blood getting into her system, her body will shut down," Doc replied, staring down at Sang with sad eyes.

I glanced down at Sang and an idea came to me. I glanced up at Doc.

"Doc, what if I gave her some of my blood? Would that help?"

He seemed to think it over for a minute before replying.

"I don't know Silas, but it wouldn't hurt to try. I'll have to hook a line up directly between you two. We have to take it straight from the source, we don't have time for any other way."

Someone brought a chair for me to sit in, and Doc got the tube set up, that would take my blood straight from my vein, right into Aggele Mou's iv and into her body.

No one seemed to take a breath as we watched my blood flow from the tube into the iv. We all waited, hoping that this worked.

We all took a breath a few minutes later as Sang took a deep, exhausted sounding breath.

10 minutes later, we all breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't show any signs of vomiting.

Please feel free to let me know what you guys think about Silas's POV! Also about what you think of the story altogether!

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)