Ch 9

I didn't edit.

enjoy

Zane Pov 

I dreamed last night.

I dreamed in Marcus arms. 

It felt so real, that I could almost reach out and touch it.

I dreamed last night, maybe it was a sight into my future maybe a hint.

I was happy, forever had a smile. 

The thing about it is, I couldn't see who was that person that was making me happy. I mean I wasn't blind in the dream, but I couldn't see the male figure or the tiny children faces running around. 

but I could feel his voice, his lovely masculine voice.

I could see his arms, I could feel them. They were wrapped around me tight, long and everlasting.

And his lips kids every exposed part of mine skin.

I was felt appreciated , I felt beautiful,  I was Beautiful.

So waking up still in Marcus's arms was something foreign, I haven't been held like this for awhile. 

He was still sleep .

But that wasn't the only thing I noticed.

The twins were at the end of the bed just staring. They had never seen me with another man other than Devin. That's all they know Auntie Z and Uncle Dev.

Moving slightly out of Marcus arms and bringing my finger towards my lips, I crawled out of the bed.

"Hungry". I kneeled asking them  after pushing them out out of the room. 

Nodding there head we then walked down the stairs and out the door to my car. I was already imposing , so i just decided that McDonald's would be fit for right now .

Arriving back at Marcus house, I walked into the back yard going through his back door that i had left unlocked.

Sitting the kids food on the table and sitting in front of  the quite duo. 

"You know Marcus is a good friend of mind". I spoke looking towards them.

I didn't know what to say, I would just have to hope that Rhonda would help them understand without telling them more than they would need to know.

"You know when a you fall and scrape your knee and you run crying to your mama". I asked.

"Yes". Mason spoke.

"And she makes it feel better". I spoke before seeing Marcus through the door frame.

"Well Marcus does that for me, he makes me feel better". I spoke looking towards Marcus as he nodded his head with a smile.

"You fell" Mariah asked looking full of worry.

"No baby,  I'm just hurt".  

Before they could start asking questions Marcus walked into the kitchen catching the twins attention.

"So we eating Fast food now, I thought you wanted the ladies". He asked looking towards Mason.

"I do". He spoke as he took a bite from his Chicken biscuit.

"Ladies like muscle, maybe you can start coming with me and your dad". He spoke rubbing his hair walking around table towards me.

"Where it hurt". He asked me once he reached me.

looking behind him I saw that the twins were now focused on their food, but they knew what he said. 

"It hurt right here". Marcus said grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head no.

"It hurt here". He said putting his hands on my head.

Once again I nodded my head no.

"It hurt here"  He said placing his hand on my heart.

"Yes". I nodded my head.

He came closer to me, not that he wasn't close before but close enough that I could feel his breath on me.

He then took his hand away from my chest and brought his hand towards his mouth and lightly kissed it. Then he did the same thing to his other hand and drooped them both at his sides.

I was so focused on his eyes that I didn't realize that his hands were now running up my thighs and curved around my waist.

That his fingers tip toed up my back.

And in a blink of an eye his hands ran through my hair, but we stayed focused on each other .

Down.

Now his hands were coming down and they stopped at my heart.

He lost focus, and my breathing became quicker. 

But as his head came closer to my ear his hands stayed placed on my heart.

"Feel better". He said lightly kissing my ear.

Turing around like nothing had never happened, he grabbed the orange juice and the bag of food and sat in the middle of the twins, telling them about some joke he heard of.

My phone buzzed in my pocket alerting me that I have a text.

'Have a nice trip baby'- Dev .

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I turned around a sat with them.

==========================================================================

"He was having dinner with her and they were laughing and playing footsie under the table. He even had the nerve to have the pictures of us turned face down". I said looking at Rhonda.

"Mhmm". She said combing through Mariah hair. 

"So I packed some clothes and told him we were going on a girls trip". 

"You did". She spoke tapping Mariah on her shoulder on the signaling that she was done.

"We stayed a Marcus'es". I spoke looking up at her.

"You know better ". She spoke shaking her head.  "Be glad we know him". She spoke walking past the chair I was in.

"I'll see you in the morning ". She spoke closing the fridge after grabbing a drink.

"Im going back over to Marcus'es". I spoke standing with with a bag of clothes.

She smiled and came closer "Find your happy again, ill have mama watch the twins while you gone, you just make sure you call me". Kissing my forehead she walked away.

========================================================================

I laid in his bed while he ran  some errands, I would get up in awhile to cook but for now I was focused on "Finding my happiness". 

I had fell asleep, when I had felt his dream like arms surround me. It was comforting.

"Wake up" He said pulling at my hand. 

"Sorry what we doing". I spoke pulling my shirt down a little. 

Looking around his room I saw that he had some bags packed.

"We have a flight to catch". He said holding his hands out for me to grab.

"What you mean". I said getting up from the bed.

"You said you was going on a trip didn't you". He said walking closer to me.