Ch. 1

Im a married woman and it was a Saturday, this is my routine. Instead of being home with my husband and possibly making the kids that a so dearly wanted I sat in at the bar drinking my life away.

Im the perfect wife I cook, clean and I pleasure my man when he wants; he has no excuse for his infidelity.

I don't see anything wrong with me, Im twenty-eight no kids I have a degree in law. I mean every woman has there flaws and I can definitely name more than a few.

What I could get was that I was with him before the jump, way back when if you asked me. With him when he worked a nine to five, I stickled with him through I struggles and I gave him compliments daily as he left home for work. When he came home the food was cooked and ready for him, my man never ate a T.V dinner in his life. I made sure he was taken care of in every situation.

Heck I was younger than him by four years and I thought that would be good.

Even though I worked and went to school I did everything for my husband because I love him. In my eyes he was my king, every last thing I wanted and needed.

Just like he was my King I was his Queen.

We had date nights at least twice a month; I had flowers delivered to my job I even had love notes laid around the house for me to find sometimes.

I was in love with my husband and have been since I was twenty-three.

When I meet my husband I didn't have a much confidence as I had that I do now, and for me to be sitting in the same place every Saturday drinking my life away didn't make since to me. My confidence was slowing dying like my marriage.

Men constantly came up to me asking for and 'dance' or my 'digits' , but all I wanted to do was be held by my husband, that was to held up with some Becky to even notice me.

I couldn't blame the men that came up to me I was a nice cup I hot coca. A good looking plus size woman, Im a popular demand these days.

But still at sat at the bar every Saturday drinking my life away.

Thinking back to a year ago, I could have been had my perfect ending. I could've had my baby could've been working at a law firm but I dropped everything because that was my husband wanted.

It was like any other day, I just came home from a day of school and was preparing dinner for my husband that should be arriving in a couple of hours.

I went into our room and grabbed a change of clothes and went and took a shower and came out and got into the comfortable clothes that laid across my bed.

My husband shirt and draws.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking what I had left to thaw out this morning.

When everything was done I sat the table going back into the kitchen grabbing candles to place on the table.

Afterwards I went into the living room and turned the TV to MTV to see re-runs of Martin playing.

As Gina got her head stuck in the bed frame my husband walked in through the door.

"Hey baby". I said getting up from the couch greeting him with a hug and a kiss.