Ch. 3

"My sex life is so bad my G-spot has been declared a historical landmark". - Joan Rivers.

Zane POV

After going for ice cream me and the twins back home and walked in the kitchen to see the happy couple in the middle of a kissing session.

"You do realize yall burning the food". I said walking in with the kids behind me.

Rhonda and Andrew moved fastly to fix themselves before the kids saw.

"You could have called". Rhonda said jumping off of the counter while Andrew turned to zip his fly.

"Do I ever call". I said walking over to the food on the stove looking at it then them.

"Yall didn't get nun in the food, did yall"? I said staring at the food.

"You still gon eat it if we did or not". Rhonda spoke.

"You right". I said taking some of the food putting it on a paper plate.

"So I heard you were throwing a pull party next weekend". I said sitting at the table talking to Andrew.

"Lil sum sum, why". He spoke as Rhonda walked out heading to the twins that were in the living room.

"Just asking heard it from Mason barber, Marcus". I said not looking up from the food on my plate.

"With work and the twins I never get go out with my boys, thought it would be a great idea if they came over and watched the game ,maybe swim a lil". He pokes continuing to eat from his plate.

After a couple more minutes of a simple conversation I got up from the table saying my good byes to Andrew and Rhonda.

"Auntie Z, you come back right". Mason spoke looking form the TV. as he herd the door open.

"Nah Auntie got to go home to see Uncle Dev". I spoke closing the door walking back into the living room giving him a hug.

"You not gon miss me Mariah". I spoke standing in front of the TV.

"I see you later". She spoke pushing me slightly out of the way of the TV.

I walked into the six bedroom empty house and walked up the stairs and entered my room to see Devin in bed watching something on TV.

"You home". I said surprisingly walking into our closet.

"Been at home all day, where you been". He said walking into the closet with me.

"Rhonda house, had to take Mason to get a hair cut". I said taking my shoes of lining them amongst the wall of other shoes I didn't need.

I walked out the closet after changing into a night gown and entered the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth I thought I would ask Devin if he had any plans for next week.

"Ion know, I gotta see what's up". He looked up from his phone.

"Andrew throwing a pool party, I wanna go". I spoke before spitting the paste into the toilet then flushing.

"When is it". He yelled from the room.

"Next Saturday". I said as I applied a face mask to my face.

"The game next Saturday". He said as I walked back into the room after cutting the bathroom light off.

"Yea he said we would watch together football and maybe swim". I said pulling back the cover getting under them slightly.

"I guess since it's with family". He spoke pulling me towards him.

"What you doing". I spoke slightly moving from him.